Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchez loves that squatting down looking miserable thing when Arsenal are getting smashed.

He's an attention seeking little git. It just looks like he is saying with his body language: look at what I have to deal with playing with these dudes.

Compare his body language with someone like Cesc. He has weaknesses in his game and can be exposed but his body language is never less than 100% positive. Even when he and Chelsea were absolutely terrible in 15/16.

I like Luiz a lot but his body language yesterday worries me often - he would fit in that Arsenal team. From his spaced-out stoner look when Chelsea start to lose control or to games like yesterday when he becomes so casual that he is walking with the ball, adjusting his hair, and talking to teammates at the same time and playing give and go passes with Courtois.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beardo View Post
      Newcastle will finish above Arsenal this season. Quote me.
      Absolutely not, this is coming from a NUFC fan from 93/94 lol. We only lost to Nottingham Forrest last week ffs. We are so suspect it's not even funny. Richie had an amazing game last week. If none of our players are having that amazing game, we're defo losing against most teams. I'd like to see how Merino, Shelvey link up. Atsu and Richie there too with us playing either Perez just behind Joselu. Not sure though, I don't think Gayle is PL standard. He isn't the type of player to create something out of nothing at this level, if he doesn't get the service he'll be useless as he can't hold the ball either. He can finish but we don't have the creativity consistently to provide him that.

We need a creative midfielder, a LEFT ****ING BACK that i've been calling for, since Santon left like 4 years ago. Dummett is a headless chicken. We need to play Mbemba over Lascelles all day. Lascelles is more of a leader but he has too many mistakes in him. Mbemba isn't afraid to play the ball rather than hoofing it everywhere. I'm sick of the hoofing the ball tactic which doesn't work when you have Perez/Gayle upfront or Atsu on the wings, small players against 6ftplus tanks.

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
      There's so much poison at this club. It's worse than the Chelsea situation with Mourinho in his last season there. That was only a handful of players. With us most the dressing room has packed it in and are not interested.

Ox, Ozil, Alexis and Bellerin need to be moved on ASAP. It's obvious they don't want to be here, and their toxicity has spread to the rest of the team.
      There is a lot of poison at Arsenal but I don't blame the fans. Wenger has been making ridiculous decisions for SUCH a long time now. No other manager would have got away with what he has at Arsenal from Man Utd/Chelsea/Man City.

I get they switched their formation at the end of last season for a few games and it worked so he's stuck with it. Fair enough, makes sense. People said he didn't adapt and he did by changing formations. Now, why did he stick with the same formation that they have looked terrible every game this season in? ESPECIALLY against Liverpool who trouble your defence even when you have 4, let alone 3 defenders. Along with playing Bellerin as a left winger WTF and starting Welbeck over Lacazette once again WTF. Welbeck works better when he comes on to run at defences, taking advantage of their tired legs.

Ridiculous decision-making from Wenger. You would NEVER see that from Mourinho, Guardiola or even Poch.

Now Lemar may potentially go to Liverpool. They sold a good CB in Gabriel and now potentially are selling another good CB in Mustafi who can also play RB. Rob Holding has potential but he's looked awful this season, he needs more time. Mustafi, Koseilny, Bellerin and Kolasinic should be their defence with Rob Holding being the sub. That's a tidy defence with options going forward. Xhaka can be very good one game and terrible in another. **** Ox btw, he's getting 150/180k from Arsenal, that's ****ing crazy for him as he hasn't done much outside of a few games. **** spends half the season injured usually. Harry Kane is on 60K!

Lacazette
      Welbeck - Sanchez - Ozil - Ox
      Xhaka
      Kolasinic - Kos - Mustafi - Bellerin

With Theo, Giroud, Neny/Coq, Holding/Monreal being the first choice subs.

I think Arsenal are CRYING out for a fit Wilshere right now. The man fit into Arsenals team to well. A damn shame for them. He could play the ball and wasn't afraid to get stuck in.

Comment

• How is Atsu getting on at Newcastle?

When I had less of a life and watched way more football I remember being impressed by him for Ghana. But I was told by a Ghanian lad that he will never be good enough for Chelsea.

I suppose he doesn't have the physicality of someone like Victor Moses. Victor Moses was always good enough for Chelsea. Mourinho just always handled him extremely poorly. As soon as you loan a player out they're never going to be valued the same as long-term players at those clubs.

You can even look at how a young Harry Kane performed when loaned out.

Tammy Abraham likely is something special, imo. If he can get double figures in the prem following his exploits with a poor Bristol team last season.

I think there would be more excitement about him Chelsea weren't his parent club.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 08-28-2017, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Thursday: Wenger says Monaco have closed the door on selling Lemar
          Sunday: Liverpool dotting the i's and crossing the t's on signing Lemar
          Conclusion: Lemar thinks Arsenal are a bum club

Comment

• Comment

• Keita -Done deal
              Lemar - i's & t's
              Van Dijk - Done deal
              Sanches - i's & t's

Comment

• Ox off to Chelsea for 35 mil.

Finally some good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                  Absolutely not, this is coming from a NUFC fan from 93/94 lol. We only lost to Nottingham Forrest last week ffs. We are so suspect it's not even funny. Richie had an amazing game last week. If none of our players are having that amazing game, we're defo losing against most teams. I'd like to see how Merino, Shelvey link up. Atsu and Richie there too with us playing either Perez just behind Joselu. Not sure though, I don't think Gayle is PL standard. He isn't the type of player to create something out of nothing at this level, if he doesn't get the service he'll be useless as he can't hold the ball either. He can finish but we don't have the creativity consistently to provide him that.

We need a creative midfielder, a LEFT ****ING BACK that i've been calling for, since Santon left like 4 years ago. Dummett is a headless chicken. We need to play Mbemba over Lascelles all day. Lascelles is more of a leader but he has too many mistakes in him. Mbemba isn't afraid to play the ball rather than hoofing it everywhere. I'm sick of the hoofing the ball tactic which doesn't work when you have Perez/Gayle upfront or Atsu on the wings, small players against 6ftplus tanks.
                  We need at least 4 more players in or I see us getting relegated again tbh. Goalkeeper, left back, attacking playmaker (number 10) and a striker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    How is Atsu getting on at Newcastle?

When I had less of a life and watched way more football I remember being impressed by him for Ghana. But I was told by a Ghanian lad that he will never be good enough for Chelsea.

I suppose he doesn't have the physicality of someone like Victor Moses. Victor Moses was always good enough for Chelsea. Mourinho just always handled him extremely poorly. As soon as you loan a player out they're never going to be valued the same as long-term players at those clubs.

You can even look at how a young Harry Kane performed when loaned out.

Tammy Abraham likely is something special, imo. If he can get double figures in the prem following his exploits with a poor Bristol team last season.

I think there would be more excitement about him Chelsea weren't his parent club.
                    Atsu is actually doing fairly well.

I've watched Newcastle's games so far and of all their players, he's the one that you can easily point to and go "that's the danger man". He's not scoring goals left, right, and center but you can look and see that he's the one who is trouble for opponents.

He's not really a Moses type. If he came back to Chelsea, he'd be deputy to the Hazard and Pedro.

Comment

• Arsenal are truly dire though.

I don't understand why they don't revert to the old 442 of the Henry-Breg days.

All the while, Liverpool are making moves. So are Everton.

Looks like Arsenal will soon be on the outside looking in regularly. Liverpool are only getting better and an Everton loan deal for Costa should ensure that Everton beat the clubs they should.

Comment

Working...
                      X