No announcement yet.

Schaefer says he doesn't think Canelo-Trout will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Everyday I lose more and more respect for the posters defending this fraud.

They will use Trout's intoxication issues against him and as an excuse as to why Alvarez shouldnt fight him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Man, if they issue some type of public announcement to that effect, we should boycott Canelo and bombard HBO with hate mail telling them that the fans won't support this crap. I am looking forward to a Canelo-Trout fight, there is no reason not to make the fight happen. I'm sure GBP has a reason, it's called Floyd Mayweather.....and wouldn't it be sweet if the Ghost took care of that excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Everyday I lose more and more respect for the posters defending this fraud.

They will use Trout's intoxication issues against him and as an excuse as to why Alvarez shouldnt fight him.

Man, if they issue some type of public announcement to that effect, we should boycott Canelo and bombard HBO with hate mail telling them that the fans won't support this crap. I am looking forward to a Canelo-Trout fight, there is no reason not to make the fight happen. I'm sure GBP has a reason, it's called Floyd Mayweather.....and wouldn't it be sweet if the Ghost took care of that excuse.
      Haha yea I posted the other day, how funny would it be if the Ghost was the one to beat him?

GBP, Alvarez and HBO have no shame. They don't care about the public or who Alvarez faces. We should all know this at this point.

Comment

• You all knew these were rumors from the beginning.

Comment

• If Canelo ends up fighting someone like Angulo...and if Floyd returns to 154 after beating Guerrero, he should just fight Trout. Don't waste your time with this kid who has earned nothing. Trout earned his spot and if I'm not mistaken is the mandatory challenger of Floyd's 154 belt.

For like 30 minutes yesterday I started to defend Canelo because he was "doing the right thing" in fighting Trout. Well if Golden Girl isn't going to make it happen, he's back to joke status.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            You need more guys. Canelo has a whole army of teen girls behind him.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              I've heard all this before from Canelo only to fight Josesito Lopez. He could've gotten a better opponent then, even with the opponent injuries, and chose Lopez. I'll give him credit when he signs for a fight like one that you mentioned. Until then, I'm giving him shit for not fighting the best.
              I'm actually not mad at the Lopez fight. It was very clear that gbp ran out of good options for Canelo. But it was great for Lopez. He upset a fight noone thought he had chance of doing. Then he was rewarded with a shot at a fight with a decent name and another chance to get the huge upset. It didn't do anything g for Canelo except show that he can win the fights he is supposed to win. It's not like they tried to sell the fight as a big fight for Canelo. They moved it from ppv to showtime. Canelo says he wants the big fights and I believe him. Things just aren't working out in his favor right now cuz his opponents keep losing. At least he is not trying to fight the losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I'd only accept Kirkland, Molina, and Angulo from that list. Lara and Vanes are fighting a rematch at some point, Bundrage is fighting Smith, and Cotto needs to get a legit win first before fighting Canelo.
                See, a few sensible boxing fans narrowed it down to a few available, acceptable options in a matter of seconds.

Comment

• my boy ElBossHogg owned

i told you guys to wait & see what happens. boxrec knows nothing at this point..........

wait for an announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Haha yea I posted the other day, how funny would it be if the Ghost was the one to beat him?

GBP, Alvarez and HBO have no shame. They don't care about the public or who Alvarez faces. We should all know this at this point.

GBP are doing the same thing that Arum does with Pac. Man, Arum is showing these other promoters how to run game, LMAO.....bunch of clowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by The904star View Post
                      I'm actually not mad at the Lopez fight. It was very clear that gbp ran out of good options for Canelo. But it was great for Lopez. He upset a fight noone thought he had chance of doing. Then he was rewarded with a shot at a fight with a decent name and another chance to get the huge upset. It didn't do anything g for Canelo except show that he can win the fights he is supposed to win. It's not like they tried to sell the fight as a big fight for Canelo. They moved it from ppv to showtime. Canelo says he wants the big fights and I believe him. Things just aren't working out in his favor right now cuz his opponents keep losing. At least he is not trying to fight the losers.
                      Is that right?? So ahh, when did Austin Trout lose??

Comment

Working...
                      X