Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ESPN] Updated Live Blog on Mayweather vs Mosley Press Conference in D.C.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayweather by easy UD

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      "WHO R U PICKING"

Seriously?

Did someone text this to the printer or something?

Comment

NULL!

Comment

LOL @ Fat Dan

Comment

Dan,

Maybe you are right, some of the writers,promoters or managers are afraid to tell you how they really feel.

Well like I told you today, "you are way off base". Since when does an ESPN employee, a boxing scribe at that, tell another network what promoter they should be using and what fighters of the promoter they should be using. Maybe you should have sent the blog to your own company first.

ESPN hasn't done any shows with many of us, or used our talent, but I know that doesn't bother you, only things you care about, are what you believe. I am starting to believe that you think you know more than anyone else in the sport, and many believe the same thing, but for you to start shilling an entire company, and their fighters, "you have lost your mind". The tenor of your blog is all wrong, it should read Golden Boy's Prospects should be on ESPN. Then Gordon Hall can see them in action, and make a case for who or who should not be on the air, but remember....Gordon wants them in tough fights. When is the last time you called Doug Loughrey and told him how to program and who to use, maybe you should walk Richard and Oscar into Dougs office, maybe they can do an autograph signing.

You need to understand that you maybe the "Heart and Soul of Boxing" to a network, but you are only one of many boxing writers in the world, and you are not the best, or the brightest, but you are entitled to your opinion. What you should not be doing is exactly what you do all the time, blogs or articles like this. If you want to promote, stop hiding, quit ESPN and join us other ass holes who are still trying to find, build, and sell our talent to the networks. But maybe you are getting commission from Golden Boy, or someone that does business with them, that I would understand.

Anyway, like you I am entitled to my opinion, except ESPN hasn't given me the platform to show what an idiot or someone who crosses the line can write. You sent your blog to a select few, but I thought that on the chance you might get a Pulitzer Prize for the blog, I thought your peers should also have the opportunity to push their favorite promoters as well, as all competitions should be fair. Anyway, on the chance that you will read this and understand that the competition for dates and fights is fierce, on the networks, you will do what you were hired to do,,,,,,,,report and write the news, don't try to make it. Remember it's one thing to talk about matches you would like to see on the air, and it''s another for you to try and play promoter and programmer, leave something for the rest of us to do.

Gary Shaw

Pure ownage! Fat Dan deserved it.

Comment

Just left the promo tour..They were up in each other face at the start but at the end they were all buddy buddy posing for pics..I know its just hype..The line was wrapped around the building..

Comment

Comment

Link working again

- The formal part of the press conference is over. Shane has been talking to the media as Floyd sits on the edge of the stage signing autographs. There's a big pro-Mayweather crowd here. Now it's our turn to try to fight through the scrum and hear what he has to say.

This has been a great event. Very lively, really getting the crowd involved. The place is still packed. This has been a great kickoff to what should be a great fight. See you all in Dallas next week.

Comment

- Floyd Mayweather Jr. adviser Leonard Ellerbe: "Shane's gonna get what he's been asking for. The same way his boss [Oscar De La Hoya] got it."

Now we Knew what we will be getting. The same as the DLH fight!!The same running away Mayweather who will win in a Boring manner!!

After the fake Brawl... this is what we have?? I'm not gonna waste money for this scripted fight!!

Comment

DLH Promising a KO.. hahaha!!! No f*king way we will see a KO or Knockdown on this fight!!! This will be boring!!! You wanna see a KO or KD?? You gotta watch any Pac fights & you'll get your money's worth!!

DLH's a Fraud Salesman!!! Stay away from Floyd hoya!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X