No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero: "I'll Beat Pacquiao Decisively"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
    And Floyd Mayweather, would you go up in weight and fight him? Wouldn’t his style and movement be very difficult for you?

I would go to body to take away his speed. Also, hit him on the arms to lower his guard. I have faced shifty boxers like Roque Cassiani and Alejandro Heredia. Of course, they are not the level of Floyd but I really believe that once I slow down Mayweather, he will be mine for the taking.

WHY HAS NOBODY EVER TRIED THAT?
    Yeah, I wonder the same thing. Unfortunately for Valero though, while his idea is nice in theory, Floyd actually punches back in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by MIP4P1 View Post
      Valero vs Pacquiao is more competitive than Pacquiao vs Hatton/Cotto.

Valero has the power to KO Pacquiao, and the IQ to do it quicky.
      I think it's getting hilarious how you will go to any lengths to discredit Pacquiao as much as possible.

You have issues.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Valero is smoking the crack pipe. His defense is worse than Hatton's.

Comment

People are really underrating Valero on here. 3yrs ago IMO this was an even fight. I think now Pac has evolved to a more all around better fighter. That Pac KO's Valero now. However, Valero would be more dangerous and a tougher fight than David Diaz, Oscar De la Hoya, and Ricky Hatton.

Comment

You are what we call in NYC...BUGGIN!!!

Comment

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Comment

Valero would leave on a stretcher.

Comment

is valero joining the mayweather camp?

Comment

Defenseless fighters or fighters with not so good defense like Soto, Valero, Katsidis, Baby Bull, Cotto, Hatton are the fighters that Arum would put Pacquiao up against.

You will never see Arum put Pacquiao in with Bradley, Guzman and he's already trying his best to come up with an excuse to not put him against the king of defense, Floyd Mayweather Jr. But that fight is inevitable so Arum will have to put Pacquiao against his kryptonite, a boxer with good defense.

Side note, notice i didn't say anything bad about Pacquiao I said Arum avoids these fighters. I know if it was up to Pacquiao he would fight them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                      Defenseless fighters or fighters with not so good defense like Soto, Valero, Katsidis, Baby Bull, Cotto, Hatton are the fighters that Arum would put Pacquiao up against.

You will never see Arum put Pacquiao in with Bradley, Guzman and he's already trying his best to come up with an excuse to not put him against the king of defense, Floyd Mayweather Jr. But that fight is inevitable so Arum will have to put Pacquiao against his kryptonite, a boxer with good defense.

Side note, notice i didn't say anything bad about Pacquiao I said Arum avoids these fighters. I know if it was up to Pacquiao he would fight them.
                      I really wouldn't consider Bradley a defensive fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X