Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Marquez KO'ing Manny, how does Floyd's Marquez Win Look?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    if you think Marquez at WW is a big win for Floyd, you're taking a steaming dookie all over Floyd's resume
    You cant debate the known facts of the 2 fights because the weights from both matches show there was nothing between them , Manny was bigger than Floyd you cant get around that , best you have a dookie to clear your head .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      You cant debate the known facts of the 2 fights because the weights from both matches show there was nothing between them , Manny was bigger than Floyd you cant get around that , best you have a dookie to clear your head .
      Floyd is a WW, Pac is a blown up JWW in his WW fights
      if you can't see that Floyd's bigger, you're an idiot
      give it a rest Rodbarker :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
        You know how when polticians lose elections, they claim victory in their losing speech? I feel like that's what Pac fans are doing right now.
        Interesting comparison. People were crapping all over Floyd fighting Cotto because Pac beat him already.

Yet Mayweather embarasses Marquez who goes onto embarrass Pacquiao and it's not a good win. ......

Comment

Pac's been a natural welter for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Your sig isn't helping your case man.

Comment

Why do you ignore fact ?

Manny weighed 147 and was ripped and your telling me he is a 140 fighter , your the idiot dude a real ignorant one !

Comment

It was a cherry pick.

Right pick at the right time.

Marquez coming up to WW for the first time in his career. Mayweather returning against the smaller man. Mayweather had every physical and stylistic advantage possible. Mayweather cheats Marquez on the scales and then pays the fee. Marquez has no conditioning coach to gain weight the proper way. He looks soft in the middle and has a muffintop over his trunks. Mayweather lets the smaller man be the aggressor all night. He wins in a UD. People laugh that he couldn't KO a lightweight despite having every advantage possible.

That's how it looks.

Comment

Marquez can ko king kong, still doesn't change the fact that Marquez was a two fight lightweight who got cheated on the scales at 144.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                    Your sig isn't helping your case man.
                    Thing is mate its been there for years and was fact then and is still fact today , Mannys CWS that weakened opponents is what fed his WW fame !

The non CW fights actually show the effect of the CWs clearly , how do you stop Oscar and yet cant hurt JWW Bradley who said Pac dont punch hard , on one hand they saying Juan is LW but he stops Manny and takes his best , but monsters Marg Cotto and Odh buckle , the CWS killed them its FACT .

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      Im starting to think that you aren't actually a mexican.
                      I am as Mexican as they get but I'm also a former fighter and current trainer. I have to call it like I see it and I do that in everything in my life.

I hate Floyd the person, I think he's a bad example for kids and for boxing in the way he acts and the way he presents himself.

As a fighter though, I would be a fool to think he's not great. He's one of the best fighters of our time and ALL time, it's just too bad he's not very smart and acts like a complete idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X