Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to win? Khan or Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want to win? Khan or Garcia?

Not who will win, but who you WANT to win.

Vote up, let us know why? Seems Khan is hated because he talks too much and Danny is hated because he let's his dad trash talk.
    Khan
    67.65%
    Garcia
    32.35%

Khan, because Garcia deserves to lose.... little hyped up turd

Comment

I don't care for either but I want to see Khan get schooled and outclassed by Mayweather so I hope he keeps winning.

Comment

A lot do not like Khan at all, but it seems people dislike Garcia even more LOL.

Maybe the Morales weigh in and the way his dad acted got to boxing fans.

Comment

Danny Garcia all day! Latinos Stand up!

Comment

I could care less,I just hope Garcia can surprise me and put on a better fight then I think he will..Right now I really don't see this fight being competitive...

Comment

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
              Danny Garcia all day! Latinos Stand up!
              **** Amir Khan...

Comment

i want the best man to win

Comment

I'm rooting for Garcia. After the fight Dutch Boy and Danny can drop a few lines on the mic.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I could care less,I just hope Garcia can surprise me and put on a better fight then I think he will..Right now I really don't see this fight being competitive...
                    Pretty much agree with above...I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will be a good fight but Garcia is pretty much being thrown to the wolves so Amir can have the Morales scalp by proxy...

Comment

Working...
                    X