Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland-Angulo (update) Vanes passes on big fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
    that was lame, vanes.

funny how some of us expect this to be some sorta future superfight a couple years ago.
    Yep. That's what happens when promoters don't make the fight happen when they can and choose to "build" the fighters more (see gamboa vs juanma).

Angulo gets beat by Kermit, gets deported, Kirkland spends 2 years in prison and gets TKO'd. smh

Regardless, boxing fans know this will be a sick fight, for however long it lasts. Like a mini hagler-hearns type fight I reckon. Toe-to-toe action until someone is out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      vanes is a puto and is nowhere to be found haha Where are fans few
      fans at now?
      I wonder what the money looked like,anyway Vanes smells of bia right now.

Comment

This isn't the fight Kirkland should be taking right now...Angulo will force him to fight exactly how he shouldn't be fighting in his rebuilding process.

Angulo by TKO5 in a war.

Comment

Good news Angulo Kirkland will be all action for as long as it lasts. If the deal offered to Vanes was fair then he is an idiot and should stop talking ****.

Comment

It's a mismatch. Ko in the first round. I was really hoping they would give Lara a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Yeah you can.

People fight all the time on the road.

If he's so confident, why back out?

Neutral officials.

Vs a very inactive Angulo.
              #1 Updates to the minute, cant thank you enough.

#2 I also thought Vanes had a good shot since Angulo only has 1 round since he's been back.

#3 Its hard to feel sorry for him, yes it was in Mexico and Angulo would be favored even with the inactivity BUT even if he lost, so long as he gave a good showing of himself he could pick up more fans and more fights and more $$$. Now im not sure what the plan will be. Back to stalking Lara?

Comment

Kirkland vs Angulo would be EXPLOSIVE! Really want to see that match

Vanes is a B!TCH for passing up on that fight though

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  Yep. That's what happens when promoters don't make the fight happen when they can and choose to "build" the fighters more (see gamboa vs juanma).

Angulo gets beat by Kermit, gets deported, Kirkland spends 2 years in prison and gets TKO'd. smh

Regardless, boxing fans know this will be a sick fight, for however long it lasts. Like a mini hagler-hearns type fight I reckon. Toe-to-toe action until someone is out cold.
                  Although at this point, Kirkland has had more time to get the rust out than Angulo I still dont see Kirk as fluid, relaxed as he was before going to the joint. And TBH, couldn't really tell much about Angulo in his 1 round either.

Seriously though, I don't think Kirk is going to get the OK to leave the country. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Good news Angulo Kirkland will be all action for as long as it lasts. If the deal offered to Vanes was fair then he is an idiot and should stop talking ****.
                    Kirkland is a certified bum. Angulo will lay him out in a brutal k.o.

Comment

Kirkland is such a bum, he'd get outboxed by Paul Williams.

Comment

Working...
                      X