No announcement yet.

Who is the Greatest Female Tennis Playear Steffi Graf or Serena Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Greater than the male tennis players too?
    Because we can find that out easily.
    We already did, her and her sister got smashed one after another against a guy ranked outside the top 350 and played while taking smoke break. 6-1, 6-0

Serena is probably one of the least athletic sports star.

She has terrible stamina issues. Don't think I have ever seen her dive for shots or play shots where she has had to contort her body.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      You obviously have a victim complex, so that explains your paranoia.

The facts speak for themselves.

If Serena is so good why does she get beat so often?

She is not the best in any category out of the top 5.

These are the facts
      No, you're just a scumbag that has an anti Black, anti American agenda. You show the same qualities in NSB as you do the lounge.

Yes, the facts do speak for themselves. Those that know the game best weighed all the facts and have overwhelmingly declared Serena the best women's player ever.

Is what it is. Your opinion will matter once you attend one of the Grand Slams. Since you haven't, anything you post is just nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        No, you're just a scumbag that has an anti Black, anti American agenda. You show the same qualities in NSB as you do the lounge.

Yes, the facts do speak for themselves. Those that know the game best weighed all the facts and have overwhelmingly declared Serena the best women's player ever.

Is what it is. Your opinion will matter once you attend one of the Grand Slams. Since you haven't, anything you post is just nonsense.

Like I said you have a victim mentality, full of paranoia, that the world is out to get black people.

I think you should seek help.

Unfortunately this has led you to ignore the facts and let your own personal bias support Serena without little knowledge of the sport.

If you want to talk facts, continue, but I got no time for your paranoid delusions.

Comment

We already did, her and her sister got smashed one after another against a guy ranked outside the top 350 and played while taking smoke break. 6-1, 6-0

Serena is probably one of the least athletic sports star.

She has terrible stamina issues. Don't think I have ever seen her dive for shots or play shots where she has had to contort her body.
          Got a link for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            A lot of boxing experts have Ali as their number 1 of all time.

I happen to respectfully disagree with them.

Likewise I think there are question marks over whether Serena is actually #1. That isn't swayed much by experts who think she is #1.

I look at career achievements, and at the statistics, and I think she is one of the best - but not the best.

I do hope that she manages to peak again and add some cream to the top of her record. I'd love her to come out over Margaret Court, who is a horrible little bigot of a person. I don't know if she can, but I won't be surprised if she does.
            If you legitimately disagree with the experts because you are a fan of the sport and watched them all play, I have no issue with that.

If you are disagreeing simply because you can or you have the same anti black, anti American agenda as d4thincarnation, then you look foolish having a different opinion than the tennis community,

just an FYI, Margarte Court won 11 of her titles in the Open Era. The "Open Era" began in 1968 when major tournaments agreed to allow professional players to compete with amateurs. Before 1968, only amateurs were allowed to compete in Grand Slam tournaments.

She is usually ranked behind Serena and Steffi, Martina and Chris Everett as well, because she won more than half of her grand slam titles against amateurs only.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-18-2018, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Like I said you have a victim mentality, full of paranoia, that the world is out to get black people.

I think you should seek help.

Unfortunately this has led you to ignore the facts and let your own personal bias support Serena without little knowledge of the sport.

If you want to talk facts, continue, but I got no time for your paranoid delusions.
              I said nothing like that. Lying and exaggeration-clear sign of you anti Black, anti American agenda.

I have far more knowledge of the sport than you. You haven't even been to a Grand Slam tournament. Your knowledge of the sport is google, cut , paste, race and nationality. Nothing substantial.

Here are the facts- I posted 10-12 links where members of the tennis community voted Serena the GOAT. As of this post Serena is leading the poll.

I'm sure you'll find another black American athlete or celebrity to hate to further your agenda in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Got a link for that?
                https://www.theguardian.com/observer...543962,00.html

Comment

You misunderstood the poll then.

It was for the greatest female player.

Ill take one vote of Serena.

Thanks.
                  The greatest female player ever is Margaret Court because she has the most Grand Slam wins.

But you didn't include her in your poll.

So out of the choices given I picked Serena. Because out of the two she has the most Grand Slam wins.

My logic is consistent, something which is easy to do when one sticks to facts instead of trying to push a twisted agenda.

Comment

• Honestly if I practiced for like a year straight I would destroy both of them.

Comment

• Gotcha...........

Comment

Working...
                      X