Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is CANELO First SLICK-MEXICAN? '87 SRL Style NOT Accepted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Canelo is the blackest white mexican I have ever seen. Fast hand speed, slick black fighting style and most important that monstrously thick python he is packing down below.
    Canelo didn't look too Black getting walked down by little Floyd.

They say imitation is the sincerest form a flattery....Canelo us a poor imitation of a Black style fighter.

He lacks the stamina and the ability to control the center of the ring.

Pet him in with some Black fighters like Charlo and Andrade and lets see how Black he fights

Comment

Miguel Vasquez and linares are both SRL type fighters to an extent, and not your typical Mexican style fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

They say imitation is the sincerest form a flattery....Canelo us a poor imitation of a Black style fighter.

Pet him in with some Black fighters like Charlo and Andrade and lets see how Black he fights
        Damn.. now I understand why posters troll you about being pure pro black..

I thought we were cool? As Floyd’s mask I beg you to accept and acknowledge The slickness bestowed upon gingerism. It is important to share. We learned this in kindergartens

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post

I thought we were cool? As Floyd’s mask I beg you to accept and acknowledge The slickness bestowed upon gingerism. It is important to share. We learned this in kindergartens
          You can pro Mexican
          I can be pro Black

No need to cry

Let's see Canelito use some of that slickness on some Brothers

Charlo and Andrade have been in his face for years now.

Let's see what Ginger really has.

Comment

You can pro Mexican
            I can be pro Black

No need to cry

He did fight brothers. Lara And Trout dont look Pakistani

Comment

Casamayor, juan diaz unified version, prime katsidis young salido, barrera, prime manuel medina won feathereeight strap 4or5 different times my choice for slick boxer and so many avoided him

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post

You can pro Mexican
                I can be pro Black

No need to cry

OMG, this sh it is so funny! Talk about cucking yourself here.

Dear Mr Kigali,
                I beg you to please accept Canelo as a slick bruvva. I even changed my troll name to pay homage to TBE Floyd.
                Your humble servant,
                Floyd mask troll cop

Kigali clowning the sh it out this dumb b itch

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  Nelo ain't got dat swagger, dat rhythm, no Philly shell either.

AB, Berto, Floyd, Toney...dey slicksters. Nelo just a honkey, ******.

He packing pipe like a Brutha though, thick like a burrito.
                  Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  Canelo is the blackest white mexican I have ever seen. Fast hand speed, slick black fighting style and most important that monstrously thick python he is packing down below.
                  For real ya'll? I didin't know that

Comment

Floyd is a lock for the top 20 greatest fighters of all time, even by his strongest haters. He will be within top 5 to top 10 when everything dies down. Getting beat by him doesnt mean someone isnt slick or skilled. Nobody has been able to solve his style. 48 guys of all different styles, skill level, experience and various advantages in weight, power ect tried and failed.

Did any of the other guys who gave Canelo a hard fight, Trout, Lara or GGG, come anywhere close to the domination that Floyd did? That is what sets floyd apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Rear Hook View Post
                      For real ya'll? I didin't know that
                      peep his weigh in photos, guy is packing MASSIVE sausage. Or burrito I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X