No announcement yet.

ross

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ross

hello everybody!has anybody tried any book of ross from the rossboxing.com? i was thinking to bought one of the book.
    i le be glad of any anwser "!
    keep puncing

Ross is a decent trainer who gives good advice but when it comes down to it he is very basic and offers nothing that isnt already known. Save your cash

Comment

thanks for the anwser. what do you think about his fitnes exercises and workout routines??

Comment

Originally posted by abidi
        thanks for the anwser. what do you think about his fitnes exercises and workout routines??

Their decent workouts but nothing that I havent seen or heard of before. He does have some good techiniques but they are very basic.

Comment

i got ultimate training for the ultimate warrior and I think it's awesome. There's not exactly basic stuff in there, I had never heard of half the stuff before. I think it's a good use of money if you plan to use it and implement it in your training. I've definitely seen some improvements in my strength and conditioning.

Comment

I have "Punching with power", and "The boxer's guide to performance enhancement". I think they're pretty good. I found it to be pretty basic, but judging from some of the threads on training on this forum, a lot of the stuff would be new to a lot of people here.
            I would suggest a few other books like "Essentials of strength training and conditioning" by Baechle & Earle, and "Periodization training for sports" by Tudor Bompa, if you really want to know more about training theory.

Comment

Eh...

I would argue that although he does teach some of the fundamentals, I would not say it's like, "basic". Many of the people in this forum coudn't handle most of the challenges in those books. It's good for beginners and advanced boxers - Just my 2cens though.

Comment

Originally posted by iwagh911
                Eh...

I would argue that although he does teach some of the fundamentals, I would not say it's like, "basic". Many of the people in this forum coudn't handle most of the challenges in those books. It's good for beginners and advanced boxers - Just my 2cens though.

He teaches nothing that you wont learn from actually having a trainer, I have better uses for my money personally.

Comment

hey punchdrunk, "Punching with Power". did u do the exercises and did it increase ur force?

Comment

ross

from what i read in his forums, he comes across as arrogant.

Comment

Working...
                    X