No announcement yet.

Can a JEW translate this plz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ekul_ View Post
    Well instead of throwing a totaly vague statement out, why don't you enlighten me?

I hate people like Tua, who try to twist public opinion.. after reading a couple of newspapers - they think they have the whole system figured.

Arabs no doubt have been cruel, but Israelies don't even hesititate for a single second to hand out the most brutal forms of punishment to anyone. Yet they're portrayed as the polar image of the savage Arab.
    i ain't trying to twist public opinion.

you're the dumbass who starts posting all this anti-israel crap on a boxing thread.

yeah i read newspapers about what happened 40-60 years ago......

next time you talk out of your ass make sure you know something about the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i ain't trying to twist public opinion.

you're the dumbass who starts posting all this anti-israel crap on a boxing thread.

yeah i read newspapers about what happened 40-60 years ago......

next time you talk out of your ass make sure you know something about the subject.

everything ekul has said is accurate. read. Ignorance is bliss.

Comment

WTF?!

why does a jew needed to translate that??? jew is not a language its a religion.

that is being ignorant of the TS.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
          everything ekul has said is accurate. read. Ignorance is bliss.
          i never argued that the israelis treat the palestinians unfairly and oppress them. they do. i'm not some pro-israeli trying to sugar coat everything israel does. i'm neither jewish nor israeli.

i'm arguing he doesn't know **** and he doesn't.

he said the war in 1948 was a "free for all" LMAO wtf?

the egyptians , jordanians , palestinians weren't all going against each other.

they went against israel and when they lost , the egyptians and jordanians just decided to just keep palestinian lands.

when he answered that i knew he doesn't know much about the subject. i'm willing to bet that , up until i mentioned jordan and egypt controlled the west bank , gaza and east jerusalem from 1948-1967 , he didn't even know that.

Comment

this thread is ****e

Comment

never thought i'd see this topic come up here of all places....BUT ok i got 2cents. israel is the tail that wags the dog...the dog being the U.S...ta daaa!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                i never argued that the israelis treat the palestinians unfairly and oppress them. they do. i'm not some pro-israeli trying to sugar coat everything israel does. i'm neither jewish nor israeli.

i'm arguing he doesn't know **** and he doesn't.

he said the war in 1948 was a "free for all" LMAO wtf?

the egyptians , jordanians , palestinians weren't all going against each other.

they went against israel and when they lost , the egyptians and jordanians just decided to just keep palestinian lands.

when he answered that i knew he doesn't know much about the subject. i'm willing to bet that , up until i mentioned jordan and egypt controlled the west bank , gaza and east jerusalem from 1948-1967 , he didn't even know that.
                Vintage character assasination, you should work for the ADL.

Me highlighting Israeli crimes, somehow makes me anti-Israel. The fact that Arabs have screwed Arabs in Palestine has NO bearing on what Israel is doing.

Comment

The bull**** piles up in these threads so fast, you need wings to stay above it.

An Israeli flag shouldn't even exist...

That's called ethnic-cleansing, the same thing the Jews charged the Nazis with doing.... yet when they do it, it's called reclaiming your birth right. If there was any justice in this world; Israel would be in Germany ..... and Europeans would get a clearer understanding of the Jewish mindset towards Gentiles.
                  this is a boxing forum and this kinda stuff should stay out of it, but you spoke the truth

Comment

Me highlighting Israeli crimes, somehow makes me anti-Israel. The fact that Arabs have screwed Arabs in Palestine has NO bearing on what Israel is doing.
                    character assassination? LMAO

highlighting israeli crimes?

all you did was post a map.

i'm done.

next time let tunney argue for you. at least tunney knows something about the subject.

Comment

what character assassination you talking about? he told you you dont know **** about the things he pointed out.

Comment

Working...
                      X