Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Dalglish: Title tilt still on the cards

DALGLISH: TITLE TILT STILL ON THE CARDS
    Paul Hassall 15 September 2009
    Kenny Dalglish is confident Liverpool can prove their doubters wrong by ending 2009-10 as Barclays Premier League champions.
    The Reds legend believes Rafael Benitez's men will recover from the disappointment of early season defeats against Aston Villa and Tottenham, insisting it is premature to make any snap judgements about their title hopes.

"That's all right, let them keep writing us off," Dalglish told Liverpoolfc.tv. "We'll add the points up at the end of the season and see what happens.

"Certainly when you lose a home game it is a disappointment, but it wouldn't be the first time that a team has lost a home game and gone on and won the league, so we'll keep our fingers crossed.

"We can achieve whatever we want to achieve. We go out in every game to achieve maximum points, or get through the cup tie, whatever is relevant. We go out on the pitch with the same determination as we have ever done to be successful.

"We've never shouted our mouth off, we've just got on with our work, and I'm sure that's what the players are doing at the moment.

"They played very well on Saturday. Yossi Benayoun getting a hat-trick was fantastic for him and for everyone, I think it is starting to come together."
    Plus we've just signed a world record £80million shirt sponsorship deal which will allow us to buy DAVID SILVA AND DAVID VILLA IN JANUARY. Don't be hating because we are the ****. YNWA!!!!
    Yes, it is so early! The start doesn't matter, it's the finish
    100.00%
    No, I'm fiickle and no **** all about football
    0.00%

His son played for my Houston Dynamo, he was ****, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
      Lol who was the best player?

Liverpool arnt winning **** mate nuff said.

Comment

You ain't buying **** in january

Comment

I love the theory of an 80 million pound sponsorship deal all being paid within the first month.

Comment

Originally posted by RainMatic View Post
            Lol who was the best player?

Liverpool arnt winning **** mate nuff said.
            Didn't some **** say that in 05 and 06?

Originally posted by Demise View Post
            I love the theory of an 80 million pound sponsorship deal all being paid within the first month.

So do I. Sick isn't it? The way stuff works in finance though, as long as it is pledged it would probably give them breathing space with creditors imediately which is onloy good news for LFC. Also, Hicks said they would make £26 mill this season from all sponsorships

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
            Must have skipped a generation. Sign his gradson!

Comment

Working...
            X