Holy s--t.Rogan Sexton 2's going to be a war , link

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy s--t.Rogan Sexton 2's going to be a war , link

http://www.u.tv/UTVMediaPlayer/Defau...0-38978166f49e

Rogan's kind of like an Irish Danny DeVito.

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzam View Post
      Rogan's kind of like an Irish Danny DeVito.
      Haha mate but he sounds like he's going to be the agressor.I think Rogan'll stop Sexton , grudge match

Comment

Rogan will show no mercy this time round!

Comment

I'm still backing Sexton.

Either way, I hope it's going to be war. Won't be too bothered about who wins.

Comment

there's geniune annimosity between them now, kind of surprising after the attitude of both in the immediate interviews after the 1st fight.

Hope Rogan smashes him this time, ill be there to watch (hopefully - might be working)

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              I'm still backing Sexton.

Either way, I hope it's going to be war. Won't be too bothered about who wins.
              Sexton did give Rogan trouble with his boxing but remember when Rogans eye was badly swollen and his corner told him they were only going to give him one more round? He came charging out like a man possessed and battered Sexton until he let him off the hook when Sexton spat his gumshield out . I'm thinking Rogan will do the same this time round but much earlier in the fight . I dont think Sexton can handle that much pressure.

Comment

What was Martin on about when he said Sexton was abusing the people of Belfast??

What did I miss lol

Anyway I'm lookin forward to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingp4p View Post
                  Sexton did give Rogan trouble with his boxing but remember when Rogans eye was badly swollen and his corner told him they were only going to give him one more round?
                  That's why I think Sexton will win, because of Rogan's swelling.

I ain't a fan of either, I just want a good fight. But if I was asked who I thought would win, I'd say Sexton.

Comment

I'm still surprised at what a great fight it was the first time! I downloaded it thinking "Ah here we go, more ****ty UK boxers doing naff-all"... and then we get that war.

I've got Rogie in the rematch. How about 50k on it, Demise?

Comment

Working...
                    X