No announcement yet.

100B to the best "Open Letter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100B to the best "Open Letter"

to somebody on here who is getting on your nerves, say why and why they should stop annoying you. this is not meant to be hateful but funny.

24 Hours.

GO!

I would advise that you leave the moderators out of this. Just in case, as I said, this is supposed to be funny. |somebody getting banned - unless it's Terrel, ain't funny.

Dear, Jose830

Your guns are weak your man love for Cotto disturbs me and MalikKnucklez is a superior sig maker and poster with a 2012 join date.

Sincerely MANIAC310

Comment

Dear, Dj Pepe/Dj Marroqui/15 other alts

You're the worst poster in this entire site, you literally know nothing about boxing and I'm tired of you PM'ing me your cock pictures. Glad I got your 2 previous accounts banned and won't be satisfied until I get your current account banned forever.

Sincerely MANIAC310

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Dear, Jose830

Your guns are weak your man love for Cotto disturbs me and MalikKnucklez is a superior sig maker and poster with a 2012 join date.

Sincerely MANIAC310
        did i mention maniac will be paying the 100b?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Dear, Dj Pepe/Dj Marroqui/15 other alts

You're the worst poster in this entire site, you literally know nothing about boxing and I'm tired of you PM'ing me your cock pictures. Glad I got your 2 previous accounts banned and won't be satisfied until I get your current account banned forever.

Sincerely MANIAC310

Comment

Dear Timothy Horton,

You are an old man, who needs to grow the **** up. You need to stop obsessing over this forum everyday and go out and look after the kids from the street, or go make your own kids. Clearly you are not a father because you spend a lot of time on here. If you are a father then I am sad to hear of the news. Please, please, please stop looking at your karma OCD style, or log on here at every opportunity. The World has many things that can occupy our time, and most are a lot more beneficial too.

Mr Horton, I hope you take this open letter in stride, and make the most out of your life, at least what is left of it. We can die any day, and it would be sad that such a gentlemen as yourself was to die accomplishing not much in the real World, but a lot on here.

I beg of you, to stop posting so much because it is unhealthy. Heck I may even post more than you, and if you post 10 a day, I shall do the same. If you do a Cuah, I shall do the same. I will always do as I say, so, what do you say?

Yours sincerely, And New Champion

Comment

Dear Terrel,

you are black, you smell like monkey butt and you're short.

please bathe, grow four inches and stay out of the sun.

sincerely,

your friend,

Black as Butta!

Comment

I don't hate anybody. I could do a funny one to Sully but I don't hate him at all. Hang on I'll try this:

Dear Flawless*,

Stop calling the Premiership/Premier League the "EPL". And stop replying to posts you disagree with by using the laugh emotes () as it makes me shake with anger.

P.S. No hard feelings son I still love you.

rorymac

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
                  Dear Timothy Horton,

You are an old man, who needs to grow the **** up. You need to stop obsessing over this forum everyday and go out and look after the kids from the street, or go make your own kids. Clearly you are not a father because you spend a lot of time on here. If you are a father then I am sad to hear of the news. Please, please, please stop looking at your karma OCD style, or log on here at every opportunity. The World has many things that can occupy our time, and most are a lot more beneficial too.

Mr Horton, I hope you take this open letter in stride, and make the most out of your life, at least what is left of it. We can die any day, and it would be sad that such a gentlemen as yourself was to die accomplishing not much in the real World, but a lot on here.

I beg of you, to stop posting so much because it is unhealthy. Heck I may even post more than you, and if you post 10 a day, I shall do the same. If you do a Cuah, I shall do the same. I will always do as I say, so, what do you say?

Yours sincerely, And New Champion
                  meh. not sure i find this funny.

Comment

please no "hatred" this is meant to be funny. if you start with the personal, ad hominem attacks i will put you on ignore temporarily.

Comment

Working...
                    X