Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tekken series. Is it the best fighting game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekken series. Is it the best fighting game?

Whan tekken 1 came out and I played it it was the best. I loved all the moves and characters(My favourite being Paul and king.) I couldn't wait untill the next one(tekken2)came out.When I first played it I was like "What amazing graphics!". Iwas glued to the tv for hours. It must have been almost midnight when I stopped playing because I got tired. I never got bored playing it. When I heard that Tekken 3 was coming out I pre-ordered my copy. When I got it, I was shocked at the graphics. I mean I thought that Tekken 2 had amazing graphics but Tekken 3, it was better than the rest. sharp cleat graphics. Great music. My parents had to scream in my ear to get me to go to bed. When I showed my friends they were like "Awsome!". I still enjoy playing the Tekken series today. Even though they may not be the best game today.

i hate all teken games and games like it

Comment

Tekken is awesome. We would have parties that would turn into Tekken championships. I always used Paul, my good friend used King. Man we would go back and forth. It was fun cause dudes would show up and be good with characters that we weren't that good with so it presented a little challange.

Comment

the tekken series is garbage. I'm not a fan of 3d fighters in general, but Virtua Fighter ****s all over tekken.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff
          Tekken is awesome. We would have parties that would turn into Tekken championships. I always used Paul, my good friend used King. Man we would go back and forth. It was fun cause dudes would show up and be good with characters that we weren't that good with so it presented a little challange.
          Yep I can still remember when I had a 20 winning streak in versus. I used King and did the figure four leg lock.My friend was furious. What's your survival record in Tekken 3? Mines 44.

Comment

My buddy was the time attack master. It was just a hair over 2 minutes or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ???
              Yep I can still remember when I had a 20 winning streak in versus. I used King and did the figure four leg lock.My friend was furious. What's your survival record in Tekken 3? Mines 44.
              I cant remeber for sure, I think it was about 29. I always did better against real opponents rather than the AI. I know doesn't make much sense.

Comment

My best time was around 2 minutes and 44 seconds with Lei believe it or not!What's your favourite move with Paul. Mines phenoix smasher. Don't you just like it when you get PERFECT!Have you got Tekken Ball mode on Tekken 3? And heres a cheat for Tekken 3. In practice highlight in one player continue and press R1+R2+L1+L2+Up+circle to get record modeI think.
                Last edited by ???; 11-27-2005, 10:47 PM.

Comment

yep once you get the timing down pat the smasher proves difficult to stop.

Comment

Just wondering how many points to get the glowing username?

Comment

Working...
                    X