Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Canelo dominated the guy ranked "4th", surely he is ready to fight anybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Canelo dominated the guy ranked "4th", surely he is ready to fight anybody

If he is able to stop the guy supposedly ranked 4th at JMM, then surely there cant be any excuses as to why he cant fight the very best in the division.....

Originally posted by -The Game- View Post
    If he is able to stop the guy supposedly ranked 4th at JMM, then surely there cant be any excuses as to why he cant fight the very best in the division.....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Lol everybody thinks its hate.but i agree with you.i don't understand what part of "hate" is on your comment for these fools to comprehend when its simple.you beat guy "#4" supposably now your officially a top tier champion contender.

Comment

Lol everybody thinks its hate.but i agree with you.i don't understand what part of "hate" is on your comment for these fools to comprehend when its simple.you beat guy "#4" supposably now your officially a top tier champion contender.

Comment

If im not mistaken Angulo was the real number one contender to the WBC belt,hopefully that fight gets made after Angulo has a tune up.

Comment

The dude is only twenty years old, he needs time to develop. He's on the right track, he's fighting better opposition with each fight. I say a guy like Pawel Wolak should be next, and then maybe one more gatekeeper fight before going up against the big boys. We don't want to see this guy's prime cut short because he took on too many taxing fights too early.

Comment

Working...
                    X