Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    19:50

"only wear the TBE hat if you're fighting the best of your era"

Took Dwyer a while but I'm glad he now sees sense. He's goes at Pacquiao-Algieri too.
    I saw the thread title and I literally knew it was you before I looked.

Why do you make so many threads??

You're always quoting Arum or some negative statement about Floyd/Haymon

Comment

Floyd fans gunna call Dwyer a no good uncle Tom lover bow ahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        Floyd fans gunna call Dwyer a no good uncle Tom lover bow ahahahahaha

Comment

Dwyer is wrong, floyd is TBE "The Best Evader".

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            How is he cherrypicking if there's a handful of people who said Maidana won the fight, or at the very least made it competitive?

Like Floyd himself said, he's fighting the critics 99% of the time.

These people make no sense. He only fights champions/#1 guy in his division coming off of big wins. How on earth could that be labeled cherry picking?

On the other hand, Algeri?
            but but but maidana is already a leftover...no more 0

and if floydie really beat him, why the rematch?

algieri still has 0 he he he

Comment

Funny thing is.... the TS thinks Khan would be a better fight

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Skill for skill he isnt the best fighter ever? You says its because of the talent pool right? If SRL, and SRR fought Floyd's opponents they may kill them dead right? Right.

But would they be able to change their entire fighting style and domminate Floyd's opponents without getting hissed by a single shot?

Skill for skill Floyd has DRASTICALLY separated himself from those fighters and side by side, they come across as sloppy bums with power.

Thats why its hard for me to not catagorize ya dig? Like they have better resumes, and he's the best fighter of all time based on skills.

And not ONCE did I mention his titles, weight classes, or undefeated record. Even if he fought to 200-0 record, his skillset would distract me from everything else.
                Like I Said, he is already a All Time Great, One of the Most Talented and Skilled Fighters In Boxing History and probably the greatest Work Ethic Boxing has ever seen...But that still don't Qualify him as "TBE" because of his **** ERA on top of too many "What If...". So you was not only in a **** ERA but you did not even fight everybody in that weak ERA? I understand the Margarito thing and why that never happened and why the Cotto fight did not happen earlier because he left Top Rank to go fight Oscar which was the right move.

But their are other fights he could have taken but didn't that a lot of his haters are not even aware up like: Winky Wright, Vernon Forrest, Paul Williams...I don't consider none of these "DUCKS" but it would have been nice on his resume and would have helped his argument of being TBE

I don't even consider him not fighting Top Rank Fighters "DUCKING" because Arum is the one that stopped those from happening. Proof of this is the fact that as soon as Cotto left Top Rank why is it that his first fight away from Top Rank was vs Mayweather? Arum is a stubborn old man who hold grudges, he held a grudge against Oscar and Mayweather after they left Top Rank. Reason why Mayweather left Top Rank is because Arum did not want to make the Mayweather vs De La Hoya fight because he was holding a grudge against Oscar for leaving Top Rank and they was in the middle of a Lawsuit if I remember correctly.
                Last edited by sicko; 07-20-2014, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Look what Floyd has had to go through to approach 47-0. Now consider what SRR was able to do as well as many other great boxers. Floyd isn't schit in the scheme of things.
                  But skillwise SRR aint schit. I didnt say anything about Floyd's record I merely spoke on his skills. No fighter in history has this skillset.

Comment

Originally posted by cdsimple View Post
                    This is the most ignorant logic I have ever read on these boards. Go research great fighters of the past and learn something about the sport because you don't have a clue.
                    So would they yes or no? Stop being biased for them just because they fought in the past. Admit that they dont have the skillset of Floyd. No one does.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      Where did you hear that lie?

"Probably 8-4 [Mayweather], give or take," remarked undefeated super middleweight king Andre Ward.
                      Look at him after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X