• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
    B-b-b-but PBC dyin' doe....
    Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
    The MAGA/Haymon haters won't like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Danny Jacobs ended up with a long-term deal with HBO, with the relevant fighters at 160lbs also with HBO, so he's fine. Tevin Farmer found a home to feature him, as did Jessie Vargas and Amir Khan.

Jarrell Miller was stuck where he was, but he took the two-fight deal, will show out on DAZN, and is betting on the deal ending with him being mandatory or positioned for a big fight.

Not sure how this deal would've affected the guys you mentioned, tbh
      Lololol
      All those fighters still are advised by Al Haymon
      Do your research before you post

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        PBCs yearly schedule may look like this.

-Monthly Showtime Championship Boxing level Cards (at the least 12)
        -FOX Marquee Match-ups (10)
        -FS1 (12)
        -Bounce TV (4)
        -2 PPVs (1 FOX/1 SHO)

So, at the least you're looking at 26 Top Level Events (That's basically a top card every 2 weeks.)

Not to mention FOX with prelims to their cards on FS1/FS2.

So, PBC will give up to 40+ cards a year.
        And that's not counting the stacked nights (ie PBC on FOX running a card 5pm-8pm PST, followed by Showtime Championship Boxing from 8:15pm-11pm) or special edition shows (PBC on FOX/FS1 for Memorial Day/Veterans Day/July 4th, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          The only person this effects is Demetrius Andrade. Had multiple chances to sign with PBC but chose Hearn and DAZN. If he wins vs BJS he'll be fine but if he loses tham what?
          Andrade was always in a weird situation to me; as talented as he was, it was odd that his business got as jumbled as it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Andrade was always in a weird situation to me; as talented as he was, it was odd that his business got as jumbled as it did.
            It all started with roc nation from that point on I don't think haymon wanted to deal with him anymore and I have no clue why top rank didn't snatch dude up? would have been a great addition

Comment

Working...
            X