Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dec 4th, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs Kelly Pavlik at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    No chance, Jacky. JCC gets hit a lot, so he probably will run into a heavy punch and he isn't crafty at all. Pavlik would toy with that boy.
    He's much crafty and fluid than people give him credit for. Factor in Pavlik's wear and tear, lack of confidence and fighting at 60' and you got yourself an asswhooping.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jr. stopped him.

I'll take your points too checky poo.

Comment

Pavlik by bulldozing ko.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
        Pavlik by bulldozing ko.
        I second that.

This fight won't get made. Though it'd be nice to see JCC Jr steamrolled in brutal fashion by Pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Do people really like JCC jr that much, that they could fill up the stadium? How many people seen him at the Alamodome? If I was Pavlik I'd take it, JCC is an okay name and he could probably ice him and have a nice lil clip for the highlight reel to bank onto a bigger fight in the future, good confidence builder. Top Rank probably knows JCC jr is at his peak and they can't really feed him bums anymore and the fans accept it, so it's a good money maker. Good for all parties.
          Bro I was at the Alamodome (I'm from SA) and there was a decent crowd but nothing spectacular. To top it off it was actually sectioned off to make it look more full that it really was and it was still alot of empty seats. My guess is that there were 10k fans there at best, and the thing is if he couldn't sell out a venue in south texas, the part of texas that is the most heavily populated by hispanics, no way in hell does he do numbers up in a north texas city like Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            I second that.

This fight won't get made. Though it'd be nice to see JCC Jr steamrolled in brutal fashion by Pavlik.
            That's the first time we've ever agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
              That's the first time we've ever agreed.
              Oh that's doubtful.

We probably agree about more than we disagree about but the topics where we don't see eye to eye just happen to dominate 90% of the conversation on this forum.

Comment

if jcc can move n box all night then maybe he has a chance but once pavlik loads up on him its over, i dont think jcc can take pavliks punches..pavlik has power dont forget

Comment

I bet that was Roach's idea for Chavez to fight a weight-drained Pavlik

Comment

Pavlik is a sorry motherfucker if he takes this fight.

Comment

Kelly is not going back down to 160, so unless Jr. is going to fight him at his natural weightclass at CW this won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X