Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GARY SHAW is most disgusting promotor ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GARY SHAW is most disgusting promotor ever!

I just whatch episode 5 and this dude is complete control freak and complete moron.

I mean I am talkin about a guy who was investigate by F.B.I cuz he pay lot of money to SETH PETRUZELLI to only stand up with KIMBO SLICE.

Say what you want about Shaw being a loudmouth, jerk, etc., but he's not afraid to bring his fighters abroad and put them in good fights.

That's a good thing, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by GRANPA MOSLEY View Post
      I just whatch episode 5 and this dude is complete control freak and complete moron.

I mean I am talkin about a guy who was investigate by F.B.I cuz he pay lot of money to SETH PETRUZELLI to only stand up with KIMBO SLICE.
      LOL you must not know about Don King or Bob Arum, they have done things to make Gary Shaw look like a choir boy, it goes with the territory.

It's like being a defense lawyer.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
        LOL you must not know about Don King or Bob Arum, they have done things to make Gary Shaw look like a choir boy, it goes with the territory.

You are right but you forgot to put HOYA with ARUM and KING

Comment

And Frank Warren, he's ****ed his number of fighters over plenty of times.

Comment

dont forget sauerland. i mean the younger one seems like a nice guy but we all know how it goes down in germany. and lets not forget wilfred accusing dirrell of faking it, despicable for anyone to do that since its obviously bull****. but since the man doesnt even fight himself that makes it even worse.

basicly i agree with the others, shaw is an ass. but to say hes the most disgusting promoter.. are u kidding me? shaw is one of the best ones out there, he cant be compared to these other crooks. arum, king and warren are the worst by far.

Comment

Originally posted by GRANPA MOSLEY View Post
              You are right but you forgot to put HOYA with ARUM and KING
              DLH hasn't done anything close to the level that Arum or King has done. King went to prison for manslaughter and Arum did back door deals and stole DLH gold medal for Christs sake...LOL

I think what DLH is doing is that he's learning that to be a promoter he has to be dirty at times, like I said it goes with the territory.

I also think DLH can be a huge asset to boxing if he does what he says he's going to do and that's make boxing more lagit by setting up the fights the people want to see. I hope Golden Boy grows and becomes more powerful that way we won't have to wait to see the big fights, I'm tired of the Don King, Bob Arum regime......anything is better than those two scumbags.

Comment

Man Gary Shaw is a straight up Gambino type of promoter. He seems to intimidate everybody else but Lou Dibella. They have really shown the grit and determination needed to play ball in the boxing business. Now as for Dan Gossen he's the guy that doesn't play his hand for many to see. He knows he has Andre Ward and so he doesn't have to say much.

Comment

Working...
                X