No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero.. The next big thing??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
    I do believe so because Valero stands for everything that is fresh, creative and free.
    What the boxing world only dreamed about. Valero goes beyond boxing, he is a modern day hero.
    Last edited by LoveDoctor; 02-08-2010, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Everyone is so obsessed with this dude...Why? Just beacuse he knocked out some nobodys??? Put him up against the world class boxers and see what happens..

Comment

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
        Everyone is so obsessed with this dude...Why? Just beacuse he knocked out some nobodys??? Put him up against the world class boxers and see what happens..
        Valero by K.O. you know it and I know it! Valero and the word perfection go hand in hand.
        Last edited by LoveDoctor; 02-08-2010, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Anyone who doesn't like Valero is an anti-christ.

Comment

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
            Valero has big holes in his technique and defence but brings so much power and intangibles that I don't see many top tier guys being good enough to exploit his faults. I see him finishing Katsidis if they were to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by delipooke View Post
              Anyone who doesn't like Valero is an anti-christ.
              Couldn't agree more

Comment

Working...
              X