Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be remembered as the greater fighter: Wladimir Klitschko or Riddick Bowe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be remembered as the greater fighter: Wladimir Klitschko or Riddick Bowe?

Who do you think will be remembered as the greater fighter?
    Riddick Bowe
    17.58%
    Wladimir Klitschko
    74.73%
    Equally great fighters
    4.40%
    Neither were/are great fighters
    3.30%

Wlad by a mile. His lengthy time at the top outshines Bowes better resume, but H2H (in their prime) I would take Bowe

Comment

Bowe's win over Holyfield in the first fight will go down as more impressive than any win on Wlad's resume.

As a fighter Riddick also had the more complete skill set. He could box from the outside but he could also infight tremendously well too. Which was amazing for such a big man.

Comment

I gave you my reasons why.

Skin color has nothing to do with it. I'm not you.

Comment

Its very difficult to say. Bowe basically beat everyone he ever faced and had a classic trilogy with Evander Holyfield. But the shameful ducking of Lennox Lewis puts his entire career into question.

Wlad may have hid behind his brother at some points but he never blatantly ducked another fighter the way chicken Bowe did. They are about even when all is said and done.

Comment

Klitschko is the more celebrated fighter. I think that a prime Bowe beats a prime Klit H2H though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Bowe's win over Holyfield in the first fight will go down as more impressive than any win on Wlad's resume.

As a fighter Riddick also had the more complete skill set. He could box from the outside but he could also infight tremendously well too. Which was amazing for such a big man.
              Agreed.

bowe's wins over pinklon thomas, tubbs and seldon are equivalent to wlad's best win. Bowe was a champion when the division was significantly better.

Wlad has defended the title longer. but bowe beat a great chanpion to win the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Agreed.

bowe's wins over pinklon thomas, tubbs and seldon are equivalent to wlad's best win. Bowe was a champion when the division was significantly better.

Wlad has defended the title longer. but bowe beat a great chanpion to win the belt.
                did you really just say that? And did you also mention Seldon? You mean Seldon is equivalent to Wlad's best win(s)?
                LOL

Comment

Bowe has the better wins but Wlad has the better consistency and longevity and overall resume IMO so I would rank Wlad higher.

Comment

In terms of skills i have no idea but Wlad has had a better career.

Comment

Working...
                    X