Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could change anything in your life, what would you change?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could change anything in your life, what would you change?

Asking this question because it was brought up in one of my college classes.

Lots of people said different things, but I was very surprised that I am honestly the only person who said "nothing".

I mean, yeah, I've had lots of bad stuff happen to me, but the one thing that influenced my life the most, 3 torn ACLs and developing arthritis at just 18, that basically ruined my chance of going to an Ivy league school or getting a Division 1 football scholarship, is not only the worst thing to happen to me, but the best.

It made me who I was. I learned the true value of hard work. I stopped being a ****y, arrogant ******* with no work ethic or motivation to do anything with my life.

The pain I had to go through (and am still going through) to get back to where I was taught me not to take anything for granted and I really proved to myself what I was really capable of, despite what others think.

Don't mean to start up some emotional train or any bull**** like that, but all the bad things that have happened to me made me stronger, they made me appreciate things more, and if I could go back and change things, I wouldn't, because I would not be the same person I am today.

Anyone know this feeling? I don't get why anyone would want to change ANYTHING in their past.

i wish i dont smell bad

Comment

op do you post in bodybuilding.com?

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
        op do you post in bodybuilding.com?
        Of course, why?

Comment

changing one event in your life would change your life completely, I wouldn't want to take that risk.

Comment

being so sexy sometimes is a curse

Comment

That's a sick mask man, need to get me one, big fan or V for Vendetta (both the movie and graphic novel).

Anyways, you mean currently or past events and such?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                That's a sick mask man, need to get me one, big fan or V for Vendetta (both the movie and graphic novel).

Anyways, you mean currently or past events and such?
                Anything in your life. Keep in mind what jose said.

Comment

I don't wish stuff.. if I regret **** I try to change it or stop worrying about it. Seems like the healthy way to do it.

Right now I wanna go back to my studies, I got a promotion coming up but after that I wanna hit the books again.

Psychotherapist is next, good money in that.

Comment

beeing moody...

Comment

Working...
                    X