No announcement yet.

Golovkin on Canelo refusing a Faceoff: He Cannot Look Into My Eyes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    You Clenela fans had better listen up and listen good. GGG is going to destroy this fraud brutally and the cheating diva knows it.

Why he didnt destroy him in the first fight? 🤔

Comment

It's bigger than Joshua vs Wilder doe

Comment

Canelo better "faceoff" for 3mins of each f#cking round this time is all I know. He wins the fight if he does that.

Maybe he does maybe he doesn't if he keeps doing that 2:15 of boxing a round max bs that he's too accustomed to doing.

Comment

The fight is on. That's all that matters to me.

Comment

There’s no face off because there just going to use the face off that was done for the rematch. No press conference is strange though.

Comment

His fist will be in your eyes in September, you loud b1tch borat. Canelo will end your career, beat you into retirement.

Comment

He don't want to answers the OBVIOUS tough Questions!

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                  Why he didnt destroy him in the first fight? 🤔
                  Because he wanted to secure the rematch is what ggg fan boys will say. I say it’s because neither can destroy the other

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
                    His fist will be in your eyes in September, you loud b1tch borat. Canelo will end your career, beat you into retirement.
                    Why so much hate against the champ GGG, and not that cheating Oscar’s buttplug ginger diva?

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      There was some funny **** at that conference yesterday. tom loeffler had some steak brought out that said clenbuterol free vada approved lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X