Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley on Devon, "It needs to build up a little bit... this is a business."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is right it does need to be built up more, but at least Bradley is willing to join a 140 Tournament UNLIKE Khan

what Khan is doing is DUCKING, what Bradley is doing is wanting more money for a big fight which includes Two Champions and arguably the best two fighters in that division

Comment

Originally posted by Afactor4 View Post
      The man has a point damnit. This fight could be made and built up to be a lot bigger. The arguable #1 and #2 in the 140 weight class and possibly future pound for pound kings of the sport.

Bradley is an extremely exciting fighter, and Devon is very well schooled. The fight may be spectacular and there is no clear favorite. Bradley especially is one fighter that audiences should be very happy they can still watch without paying 50 dollars for PPV. You go Tim!
      Bradley is kinda exciting but more reckless tho. And he doesnt have the power to match his style of fighting kinda like Juan diaz

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        What a clown man. Ugh.
        This from a pure Mayweather fan lol come on.

Comment

Yo, I hear what Bradley sayin, but He is no position to me tomake such comments. He's is far from a legend and he still has stripes to earn in my opinion. If he wants to have pill and a following... he needs to fight Alexander, Ortiz and the other 140 fighters. Berto, Mosley, Pac man, and especially Mayweather will dispose of him quickly up north at 147. He need to stop writing checks his ass can't cash.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            he is right it does need to be built up more, but at least Bradley is willing to join a 140 Tournament UNLIKE Khan

what Khan is doing is DUCKING, what Bradley is doing is wanting more money for a big fight which includes Two Champions and arguably the best two fighters in that division
            You got a point about that man. You can't say Bradley is unwilling to face Alexander under all circumstances I suppose. Khan is just a total fraud to me and everybody's patience with him is running thin. Here Roach talked all that **** about him being ready for them all and then he tucks his tail between his legs and runs. You're right, Bradley isn't as bad as Khan in the ducking dept. It's just that people expect a lot from him because he's #1 ranked at 140.

Comment

nobody at 140 is gonna fight anyone. im convinced. im sure well continue to see a round robin of bradley vs diaz/casamayor/marquez, alexander vs malignaggi/marquez/judah etc

these guys are just gonna fight has beens and gatekeepers, and by the time the fight happens, nobody will give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                nobody at 140 is gonna fight anyone. im convinced. im sure well continue to see a round robin of bradley vs diaz/casamayor/marquez, alexander vs malignaggi/marquez/judah etc

these guys are just gonna fight has beens and gatekeepers, and by the time the fight happens, nobody will give a ****.
                I really don't hope this happens EL. That is why I think they should do a tourney were they HAVE to fight each other. That is one of the big pluses of the Super 6 IMO.

Comment

Build up?? It's #1 vs #2. What the fuck you talking about build up??

Comment

Bradley on Devon, "It needs to build up a little bit... this is a business."

in other words: "I'm a pussie and a wanna-be floyd mayweather so I'm gonna duck my toughest competition at 140 lbs and fight a nobody at 147 lbs even though I have no fanbase and no one at 147 lbs has any incentive to fight me."

Comment

Working...
                    X