Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever put the accuracy to 0% and fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I really find it hard to believe a guy like Carl Froch can become a world champion. But logic starts going out the door when you go up the weight classes, I guess. I like how he pulls out his right arm as he throws his jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
      While the fight had it's moments, I though that it was largely not that good of a fight. IMO, it was sloppy with a lot of wide looping punches and punches that were pushed. Technique and skill was thrown out the window at times.
      co-sign

this top model is hot

Comment

Originally posted by cletoreyes147 View Post
        Yes, I really find it hard to believe a guy like Carl Froch can become a world champion. But logic starts going out the door when you go up the weight classes, I guess. I like how he pulls out his right arm as he throws his jab.
        I admit there's something about him that makes him a difficult opponent. His lack of everything I guess all combined into one makes him difficult for people to fight

Comment

[QUOTE=ИATAS206;8201135]On fight night round 4? If you have you end up with Froch vs Kessler. Jesus christ I've never seen so many sloppy uncoordinated missed punches before in my life![/QUO

do you mean boxer ratings or the sliders? i have the sliders down anyway, you get bugger all KO's but thats how i like it.

Comment

[QUOTE=jameshepenstall;8201669]
            Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            On fight night round 4? If you have you end up with Froch vs Kessler. Jesus christ I've never seen so many sloppy uncoordinated missed punches before in my life![/QUO

do you mean boxer ratings or the sliders? i have the sliders down anyway, you get bugger all KO's but thats how i like it.
            both.

If you only put the sliders down to zero, you actually get a more realistic fight. You'll see the final punch numbers in the 30-40% range, which is more like a real fight. If you also put both fighters accuracy to zero, it's much worse

Comment

Originally posted by cletoreyes147 View Post
              `Maybe that`s what is called the ``bow and arrow`` habit, and it`s a bad one, leaving the guy wide open for a left hook from his opponent....

Provide of course, that the opponent keeps his own right hand up, in it`s correct position.

Comment

I was just so surprised as to how bad Kessler has regressed. Froch to me was never nothing to write home against and any decent fighter would have capitalized on Froch's foolhardy,Wild swings that would leave him so off balance it was ridiculous. Dirrell, Ward and Abraham wipe the floor with the both of them now. Green would probably even beats them. That is how I feel after watching that "display" of "boxing" on Saturday. Real talk

Comment

Their styles created a nightmare of a fight to watch.

Comment

Working...
                  X