No announcement yet.

DualShock 3 lands in US, comes in black and satin silver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DualShock 3 lands in US, comes in black and satin silver

So the much-awaited DualShock 3 controller has landed in the U.S., and we're glad to see that it's got more than a long, viable list of good games coming along with it in its tow.

GameRevolver is reporting that the controller is indeed for sale in two colors: your choice of black or satin silver. Now, we've also picked up that they actually do play quite nicely, and that it is definitely a must-have for you PS3 owners out there.

While the U.S. gamers are enjoying this new loot, those in Europe, on the other hand, might just have to wait just a little, teeny bit longer, if the rumors be true that it comes to their shores early next month. But until then, why don't you guys check out these pics and see for yourselves how you like the silver newcomer.

How much money for it?

Comment

That **** should of came with my PS3, now Ima have to go out and buy one just for Metal Gear.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
        That **** should of came with my PS3, now Ima have to go out and buy one just for Metal Gear.
        Can you play PS3 while being persecuted by the Govt?

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
          Can you play PS3 while being persecuted by the Govt?
          Yes, I can play playstation at the same time. However, this some bull**** having to buy another controler just so it would rumble.

Comment

It costs $74.99

Comment

$54.99 , thats as much as a video game! Just for a vibrating controler.

Comment

55 bucks? **** that very much.

Comment

55 bucks? I expected like 40 or 35

Comment

I gotta import me one of those satin silver bad boys.

Don't have the foggiest when they'll come out in the UK or if the silver one will.

Comment

Working...
                    X