Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Drops, Shocks Jarrett Hurd For Unified Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a terrific performance from Williams. Excellent balance. Sharp, quick combinations. Head movement. Came out fast. Finished strong. Good pivoting and positioning.

That was one of the best performances I’ve seen for real.

Great effort from both guys though. That was one of the best fights I’ve seen. Probably fight of the year I can’t think of anything else that was better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
      great fight. FOTY candidate!? i was waiting for Hurd to show up most of the way in
      Man it was a great fight early. But once it got to the middle rounds both guys were gassed and the quality wasn't as good as those early rounds.

Great fight and would love to see it run back. Or see those guys in against others as well. Good fight.

Comment

• Julian looked fantastic. He dropped Hurd with that push them off w the shoulder right hand move I’ve seen him use several times. He’s top dog now. Gotta love boxing !

Comment

• If and when Hurd finally moves up and fights guys his own damn size he is going out on a stretcher it's that simple you can't get hit as much as he does with clean monster shots from those bigger better fighters and stay up right. He is too slow no defense not much boxing skills. His only skill is he is bigger then 154lbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            If and when Hurd finally moves up and fights guys his own damn size he is going out on a stretcher it's that simple you can't get hit as much as he does with clean monster shots from those bigger better fighters and stay up right. He is too slow no defense not much boxing skills. His only skill is he is bigger then 154lbers.
            Yeah, completely agree.

Comment

• I can't really understand his interview.

Comment

• Man that Muslim sh.it gotta go son

Comment

• Great fight ......

Hurd's corner should have told him to keep the fight at distance, because he was getting outworked on the inside.

Props to Willaims, kept his composure and threw the right shots at the right time all night long!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    I can't really understand his interview.
                    He was talking in Arabic lol

Comment

• J-Rock has this won, just needs to finish

Comment

Working...
                      X