fat dan outing AJ/hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fat dan outing AJ/hearn

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ean-fight-next

its bad when fat dan is out there throwing some shade at you for not wanting the fight

sad days for the UK and joshua

Not a fan of the fat one, but he makes some good points;
    "...to be offered a flat fee is not a real offer. It's an offer meant for the Joshua team to be able to run around and say, "Hey, we made an offer, and Team Wilder turned it down." It's called playing games, and it's nothing new in boxing.

A little history lesson: When we were bogged down in the will-they-or-won't-they nonsense of the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao saga, Mayweather at one point offered Pacquiao a flat fee of $40 million. That's monster money, but not in the context of that event. Pacquiao rightfully said no. When the fight was finally made, Pacquiao got 40 percent of the pie and earned well over $100 million."

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      "...to be offered a flat fee is not a real offer. It's an offer meant for the Joshua team to be able to run around and say, "Hey, we made an offer, and Team Wilder turned it down." It's called playing games, and it's nothing new in boxing.

A little history lesson: When we were bogged down in the will-they-or-won't-they nonsense of the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao saga, Mayweather at one point offered Pacquiao a flat fee of $40 million. That's monster money, but not in the context of that event. Pacquiao rightfully said no. When the fight was finally made, Pacquiao got 40 percent of the pie and earned well over $100 million."
      not a fan

but dan is sensible and reasonable....any reasonable and sensible person can see whats going on...its not difficult....

**** these AJ fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        not a fan

but dan is sensible and reasonable....any reasonable and sensible person can see whats going on...its not difficult....

**** these AJ fanboys
        You can dispute their points and point out the common sense business applications of why the flat offer is not reasonable, and they always go back to this moronic, "it's more than he ever made."

They are all either truly stupid, or they're just acting that way because they don't have the integrity to admit this fighter they like is avoiding Deontay Wilder.

I'll be damned if my appreciation for a fighter ever goes to the extent of me acting the fool for them. Fuk that. I watch them for entertainment, I'm not devoting myself to them like these fanboys do.

Comment

Damn when Fat Fuk Dan calls you out on your waffling then YOU know there's some smoke with that fire!

AJ talking like he want that work but we going see!

Comment

The sig quote and bolded lines is ether to all of AJ fan girls souls! Holy Cucamonga

Comment

He's right though.

A flat fee offer for a PPV event is bull****. Like when Golden Boy offered GGG a flat fee, Arum and others come out and said it's not the way it works for big fights. Hearn knows it too.

Comment

Hearn throwing out ****ty offers to preserve his fighter. Rock Neuman did the same thing with Riddick Bowe vs Lennox Lewis and many other opponents.

Comment

You can dispute their points and point out the common sense business applications of why the flat offer is not reasonable, and they always go back to this moronic, "it's more than he ever made."

They are all either truly stupid, or they're just acting that way because they don't have the integrity to admit this fighter they like is avoiding Deontay Wilder.

I'll be damned if my appreciation for a fighter ever goes to the extent of me acting the fool for them. Fuk that. I watch them for entertainment, I'm not devoting myself to them like these fanboys do.
                  exactly...its sad

these dudes dont have to look anyone in the eye and sit by their keyboards and just say outrageous **** they dont actually believe

i give every fighter a chance to win me over.....what they do with that is up to them

thats why i hate on golovkin yet have respect for kovalev and loma......it has nothing to do with my race or their race.....everyone starts with a clean slate

Comment

1.Pacquiao wasn't offered 6x his highest payday, not even 2x.
                    2.Pacquiao was much closer in drawing power than WIlder is to Joshua.

If Pacquiao was worth 40%, Wilder is worth 5%.

Comment

Working...
                    X