No announcement yet.

Japanese competitive eaters. I find it disgusting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Japanese competitive eaters. I find it disgusting

I see them on TV regularly shoveling food down their dirty mouths. They often don’t even chew for the most part. Not sure how you guys feel about competitive food eating?

It’s even worse when I see wimmin “competing” and swallowing 30 to 50 hot dogs.

What do you guys think?

People do weird things to get into Guiness Book of World Records..
    Competitive Eating is mostly won by skinny mofos..
    and yes I agree it looks disgusting but you do have to acknowledge he fact that it's impressive how they do it..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      People do weird things to get into Guiness Book of World Records..
      Competitive Eating is mostly won by skinny mofos..
      and yes I agree it looks disgusting but you do have to acknowledge he fact that it's impressive how they do it..

It is impressive. But you are right, it’s the skinny mofo’s that win.
      I see cute chicks doing it too, and I wonder....????

How massive the turds they drop are!

Comment

Why do skinny dudes outperform fat guys though?

I think cause fat guys enjoy and savor the food too much, skinny guys don't care and just wanna win.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          It is impressive. But you are right, it’s the skinny mofo’s that win.
          I see cute chicks doing it too, and I wonder....????

How massive the turds they drop are!
          That's really an interesting point to think about.. do they **** once a colossal dump the size of mt Everest or do they **** 5-6 mt fujis!!? Also I'm not sure if they'll have diarrhea or regular ****s..
          If they are having diarrhea then we'll have to compare them to Lake Michigan or Lake Erie..

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Why do skinny dudes outperform fat guys though?

I think cause fat guys enjoy and savor the food too much, skinny guys don't care and just wanna win.
            fat guys are easily out of breath, so they have to take breaks often.. Skinny mofos fast like a day or two before the competition..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              fat guys are easily out of breath, so they have to take breaks often.. Skinny mofos fast like a day or two before the competition..
              That makes sense.

The thing is competitive eating is more like a sprint than a marathon.

If they had longer competitions, I think the fat guys would perform better than the skinny guys.

Comment

I've seen it before obviously, but can't get into it from the eating it point of view or the competitive angle to it. Weird activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  That makes sense.

The thing is competitive eating is more like a sprint than a marathon.

If they had longer competitions, I think the fat guys would perform better than the skinny guys.
                  They don't need to, that happens on a daily basis anyways..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I've seen it before obviously, but can't get into it from the eating it point of view or the competitive angle to it. Weird activity.
                    The weirdest I had seen was the longest nails guy.. lazy & filthy bastard..

Comment

Working...
                    X