Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Free To Box After UKAD Ruling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol kafkod owning these fools as usual. Keep it up fella, you're far more informed about the situation than these losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holler View Post
      They tested positive for peds, where's the discrimination?
      I don't know, maybe went to the movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        lol kafkod owning these fools as usual. Keep it up fella, you're far more informed about the situation than these losers.
        Go suck Fury nuts you nut hugger

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          I think what that means is that UKAD can't prove that the Furys knowingly took nandrolone, and the Furys can't prove they ingested it from contaminated meat, because UKAD left it too long before charging them.
          Then why are you defending the Furys so much? You accept that they tested positive and also you accept that the only thing they have going for them is that UKAD incompetence means they took over a year to bring charges. They are able to get out of it on a technicality because too much time had gone by. Hardly proof of innocence.

Please go ahead and list the boxers who in your view have never used PEDs even though they tested positive?

There is no reason to think Fury is anymore innocent than any of the other caught out drugs cheats. He didn't have a chance to produce his BS 'contaminated meat' defence that multiple others have tried their luck with, that's the only difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Fury is at least 50 lbs away from relevance anyway
            If you could receive upwards of 20 million dollars to lose 50 pound...would you? He's going to lose that ****, anddddd fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              If you could receive upwards of 20 million dollars to lose 50 pound...would you? He's going to lose that ****, anddddd fast.
              I'm sure he could lose it I just don't care about him for the time being. I don't even consider him an active pro boxer unless he proves otherwise by scheduling a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Yeah, and the Klitschko fight. Still a load of questions that we'll probably never get an answer to. Klitschko probably getting the lawyers ready though.
                Yeah, how about that? Fury was found to have elevated levels of Nandrolone in his system prior to the Klitschko fight, yet he was allowed to fight him. So does this mean that the Klitschko victory is null and void? Although Wlad lost to AJ, it may have been a different story if he were defending rather than a deposed champ seeking his belts back.
                Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 12-13-2017, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Alright, you fat, cheating, carnival freak. You got another chance to get back into the game. Let's see what you do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    Yeah, how about that? Fury was found to have elevated levels of Nandrolone in his system prior to the Klitschko fight, yet he was allowed to fight him. So does this mean that the Klitschko victory is null and void? Although Wlad lost to AJ, it may have been a different story if he were defending rather than a deposed champ seeking his belts back.
                    Would he have even fought Joshua? Could have ended up fighting Wilder to retire undisputed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      Would he have even fought Joshua? Could have ended up fighting Wilder to retire undisputed.
                      Maybe, but doubtful. I have heard that Wilder already had his ass handed to him by Wlad in sparring. He knows Wlad would starch him. That's why we never, ever heard Wilder call him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X