No announcement yet.

Let me make my little rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me make my little rant

I have a question, why do people get mad when GGG gets hate?? why do posters act like he is not allowed to be hated on? I have been on this forum for almost 10 years and have seen fighters who have accomplished more be torn apart. So why the surprise when GGG gets slammed?

The same posters who get mad at people for slamming GGG sit on here and slam other fighters left and right. So what is the real issue at hand here? Honestly i just want to see the man in better fights, but i troll certain posters because they praise him like he has an alt resume or accomplishments when he doesnt. But fighters who do have great resumes and accomplishments get slammed and their accomplishments ripped apart.

Because it's always those from a certain demographic who bash GGG. Their motive is obvious.

GGG is a exciting and fearless ring warrior, who is good for the sport.

We have never seen prima donnas like Ward and Mayweather fighting around the world, for example in the UK or Monaco. They fight a cowardly safety-first style, staying at home and go for boring UDs, while GGG goes for the KO in every fight.

Yet people from a certain demographic will support guys like Ward no matter how boring and dirty he fights, no matter how much of a prima donna diva he is, because sad to say, they judge boxers by only ONE thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Because it's always those from a certain demographic who bash GGG. Their motive is obvious.

We have never seen prima donnas like Ward and Mayweather fighting around the world, for example in the UK or Monaco. They fight a cowardly safety-first style, staying at home and go for boring UDs, while GGG goes for the KO in every fight.

Yet people from a certain demographic will support guys like Ward no matter how boring and dirty he fights, no matter how much of a prima donna diva he is, because sad to say, they judge boxers by only ONE thing.
      How do you know the demographics of posters? You don't.
      You also hate ward but are wlads biggest fan when he's the king of clinching. And since when does fight location matter? Vegas is the boxing capital. People come here to prove themselves, not some shltty city in europe

Comment

What's up with all this "demographic" ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

This. I used to be a GGG sceptic myself but I've come to admire his skills, the hate he generates is hilarious. He's driven 40 year old men (*cough* SugarKaineHook *cough* to dedicate their accounts to him, spend their day photoshopping pictures and editing videos about him

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          What's up with all this "demographic" ****?
          Is it any coincidence that the vast majority of GGG haters are black Americans?

Is it any coincidence 78Sports and Dontaesboxingnation make video after video disparaging him?

Comment

Seriously? You're comparing the 20 new threads a day full of burger flippers talking about 'lil g' to the couple times a day Ward, Floyd, Kovalev or Canelo gets trashed on?

Go look on the last 10 pages and count the # of Golovkin hate threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              This. I used to be a GGG sceptic myself but I've come to admire his skills, the hate he generates is hilarious. He's driven 40 year old men (*cough* SugarKaineHook *cough* to dedicate their accounts to him, spend their day photoshopping pictures and editing videos about him

Is it any coincidence 78Sports and Dontaesboxingnation make video after video disparaging him?
              how do you know whos black on here and who isnt?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

No coincidence at all in my eyes. I'm white and I don't like ggg. I want to like him but he won't take any risks IMO. I think a lot of people are stuck in this category.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  Seriously? You're comparing the 20 new threads a day full of burger flippers talking about 'lil g' to the couple times a day Ward, Floyd, Kovalev or Canelo gets trashed on?

Go look on the last 10 pages and count the # of Golovkin hate threads.
                  exactly. And every day its the same 3 or 4 posters (and their associated alts) posting the same tired worn out garbage. Again, and again, and again. Nothing changes. Always the same topics.............
                  Last edited by OnePunch; 09-14-2016, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    how do you know whos black on here and who isnt?
                    It ain't hard to tell.

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    exactly. And every day its the same 3 or 4 posters posting the same tired worn out garbage. Again, and again, and again. Nothing changes. Always the same topics.............
                    Coincidence doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X