Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Ordered UFC 114 Tonight...And Really? This Is What They Say Is Taking Over Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You coulda gave 70k and I woulda hooked you up with like 5 streams.

Comment

Yea, it sucked

all that hype too for such a boring 15 minute fight.
      Last edited by Chex31; 05-30-2010, 01:25 AM.

Comment

To each is own. A lot of people apparently like this "****".

Comment

Originally posted by Orale Vato View Post
          stop your goddamn whining. UFC/MMA is great and so was this card. When was the last time you saw Tim Duncan and Tony Parker at a boxing event? Or when was the last time you saw boxing apparel being sold at stores at the mall. UFC/MMA does a great job of marketing.
          Why are you worried about how they market their product? Are you getting payed off what they sell? What's important is what goes on inside the cage and after all the hype and all of your precious marketing, the 2 fighters in the main event hugged eachother for 3 rounds.

The only good that came out of this snooze fest is their was a lot of dissapointed people watching who after tonight will realize what a waste of time watching this "sport" is.

Comment

It's hard to deny that it is gaining popularity when 5 threads on the first page of boxingscene are about MMA.

Comment

My stepdad ordered it so I watched it. Pretty ordinary. I respect them but really, I won't ever get hooked on it because their punching technique, stances, and conditioning are pretty sub-par. Rampage had Evans in a bad place, but let him off, because he was ****ed after 2 and a half rounds.

Comment

stop your goddamn whining. UFC/MMA is great and so was this card. When was the last time you saw Tim Duncan and Tony Parker at a boxing event? Or when was the last time you saw boxing apparel being sold at stores at the mall. UFC/MMA does a great job of marketing.
                Dude, bigger names than these guys are a routine fixture at big boxing fights.

Comment

lol@ Tim duncan & Tony Parker..I guess you missed all the celebs at Mayweathe-Mosley?

Who cares about UFC apparel....Tap Out & Affliction? Man that **** is lame. YES UFC does a GREAT job of marketing UFC, but not the actual fighters themselves.

Comment

Who is saying MMA is taking over boxing? Are you sure it isn't ummm no one at all?

The card was **** but what does this have to do with boxing which is all that is supposed to be posted in this section.

Take this and threads like these whiney ***** threads to Mariconscene.com

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Who is saying MMA is taking over boxing? Are you sure it isn't ummm no one at all?

The card was **** but what does this have to do with boxing which is all that is supposed to be posted in this section.

Take this and threads like these whiney ***** threads to Mariconscene.com
                      Good to see we have the forum police letting us know which section threads belong in. I heard someone posted a boxing history thread in the video trading block section. Why don't you check that out you nerd.

Comment

Working...
                      X