Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooo who's buying Pacquiao-JMM 4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will definitely stream, not gonna pay to see the same fight a fourth time. Undercard does look good, not enough to pay 60+ bucks for though

Comment

I always say I'm never gonna buy another top rank fight.... but ill probably end up buying it,, good undercard

Comment

I not buut if one f my friends gets it im there. I didnt buy 3 either. I bought the bradley lmao.

Comment

i will buy it but im not gonna wtach it.

Comment

I'll be watching this on theaters.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              I'll be watching this on theaters.
              ack I should have booked my vacation earlier and will miss watching this on the theaters in Manila...

Comment

not buying it at home but I am going to a sports bar or buffalo Wild Wings to see it, but they charge $15 entrance fee for ppv events like this.

$15 plus food and drinks = $60

Comment

I see pac coming back to ko jmm or jmm dominates pac to a ud

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                    i would, i can't wait to see pacquiao deliver on his promise and finally knock out marquez. personaly, i think pacquiao will do what ever it takes to decisively end this sequel. there is no belt on the line, just pure fighting pride and i think pacquiao has tons more than marquez since pacquiao knows the hopes of his fans lies solely on his shoulders. it's now become a personal vendetta for pacquiao which i've only seen during the morales trilogy and we all know how that turned out.

Last time I bought a Pacquiao fight was when he fought Cotto.

Comment

I'll probably buy it.

Comment

Working...
                      X