Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl froch resume can't match joe calzaghe's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch will fight anyone, anywhere. The same can hardly be said about Calzaghe.

Comment

@ his best wins by Lucian Bute and Robin Reid.

Comment

3 atgs? lol

Roy Jones was shot, Eubank was shot, Hopkins made him look like **** ....
        I stopped reading your post after that as I'm sure with a start like that it could only have been ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
          Have a day off, Calslappys resume should have an asterix next to it, fighting a washed up Eubank, Jones, and somehow winning a decision against Hopkins does not make your resume better than Froch's.

Froch has a win over Dirrell, who is faster,stronger,slicker and bigger than anyone Calzaghe has ever fought.

When did he fight his prime ward fight?, never he fought Lacy and Manfredo who were never great.

Wheres Dawson on his resume?, Jones Jnr before 2000, Tarver?, Glen Johnson?, I even heard Winky was gunna go up and fight Calzaghe.

His best win was Kessler and thats it, Froch beats Kessler in a rematch, unlucky not to get a draw in Denmark then again its Denmark.

Theres a whole 6 videos dedicated to breaking down how Calzaghe lost to Hopkins on youtube.

name 2 real smw dirrel fought?.........

name 1 real smw dirrel beat?.........go on make yourself look Stupid

omar sheika beat a prime Glen Johnson in his next fight he fought calzaghe and got KO in 5 rounds

the winner of tarver vs bhop got a shot at calzaghe

Glen Johnson and tarver were 35 year old bums there claim to fame was by beat roy jones...they were 35 when they won a world title

Winky was a LMW that never dared to step foot in the 168 pound weight class...bhop never had the courage also

andre ward is not great he can end up like lacy and bute it only takes 1 fight
          Last edited by jermainerambo; 05-30-2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Carl's resume is ALOT better ( even though he is overrated too) than Joe's. Calzaghe was good at the most and his resume is fraudulent. Oh and Bernard won that fight BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by jermainerambo View Post
              joe calzaghe was the best in the era
              I agree. But he never proved it in the ring. You can gloss it up all you want but he ducked most big fights. He was even scared of Pavlik.

Comment

Calzaghe fanboys feelin threatened by The Cobra eh

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                  I agree. But he never proved it in the ring. You can gloss it up all you want but he ducked most big fights. He was even scared of Pavlik.

NAME THE BIG FIGHTS JOE CALZAGHE DUCKED?..........go on make yourself look Stupid

scared of Pavlik LOL LOL

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    3 atgs? lol

Roy Jones was shot, Eubank was shot, Hopkins made him look like **** ....
                    I stopped reading your post after that as I'm sure with a start like that it could only have been ******ed.
                    This. One thing that really pisses me off about Calzaghe is 90% of the time he takes credit for other people beating opponents instead of stepping up into the lions den and doing it himself.

When Hopkins beat Pavlik he said ''I told you he was rubbish''. F**k that get off your fat ass and fight these guys yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by jermainerambo View Post
                      NAME THE BIG FIGHTS JOE CALZAGHE DUCKED?..........go on make yourself look Stupid

scared of Pavlik LOL LOL
                      Pavlik, Froch, Dawson, Johnson etc. He could have made millions fighting Pavlik and Froch but he simply couldnt find the self belief. its that simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X