Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo slams Donaire, Rachel Donaire responds (lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    he said the asian one cant see because he is old, not because he is asian , dumba$$es
    the fact that they jump to that conclusion means they if anyone are the ones who are racist. i hate racism and will never defend it, but i also hate it when ppl cry wolf which makes it easier for real racism to go unpunished.

just like when ppl called nazim racist for telling shane to "knock the grease off that dude" against margarito. the fact that a greaser is an dergogatory term for italians and not mexicans or that was clearly referring to the vaseline was ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      It is obvious that rigo is referring to nishio's *****y eyes.

if that's the case then i've lost my respect for him.

Comment

It is obvious that rigo is referring to nishio's *****y eyes.
        Yeah its obvious, funny how people are inventing eye injurys and other crap to defend it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          if that's the case then i've lost my respect for him.
          I don't like donaire, I find him disrespectful but rigo crossed the racial line here.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            Yeah its obvious, funny how people are inventing eye injurys and other crap to defend it.
            I find it funny how people make alibis for him. I like rigo and he maybe joking and trying hard to make people laugh but what he said was wrong although I forgive him. Still, I think nonito wins this fight. It maybe an ugly fight like that one against that argentinian.

Comment

I don't like donaire, I find him disrespectful but rigo crossed the racial line here.
              how? since you speak spanish tell me exactly what he said

He said "They are all old guys, the chinese guy can't see, Arce is an Old Lady"

How is that racist? explain to me . dont worry i have time

Comment

What Riga said was racist towards Asians. I have lost all respect for Riga.

Comment

Kindly put the exact words he said in spanish. I have all time to figure them out, don't worry.

Comment

To me it seemed like a racial slur because orientals have slanted eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                      To me it seemed like a racial slur because orientals have slanted eyes.
                      yea i think you are crying wolf just like the guy at the top said, trying to make something out of nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X