No announcement yet.

The Baddest Man at 140 Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Lets not overdue it now. Everybody including you would call Mayweather vs Matthyssee a cherrypick. And you know this.
    Not if he dropped to 143/144, but Mayweather would never meet a fighter halfway.

Matthysse is the man at 140, but Pacquiao still beats him easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Lets not overdue it now. Everybody including you would call Mayweather vs Matthyssee a cherrypick. And you know this.
      Ive been saying for months now that Lucas beats Mayweather and Pacquiao. If Mayweather fought Lucas at 147 I would love that fight and proudly say Lucas by tko. He beats Pac easier than May because Pac engages.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Not if he dropped to 143/144, but Mayweather would never meet a fighter halfway.

Matthysse is the man at 140, but Pacquiao still beats him easily.
        Pacs chin isnt gonna be china but its not gonna be made of iron anymore either. Lucas hits harder than Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Pacs chin isnt gonna be china but its not gonna be made of iron anymore either. Lucas hits harder than Marquez.
          Maybe he hits harder than Marquez, but his timing and accuracy isn't anywhere near as developed. The punch Marquez KO'd Pac with was better than any punch Matthysse has ever thrown.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
            not really...marquez knocked out pac cold with one punch, and prior to that he effortlessly knocked down pac with one punch which is something MUCH bigger and supposedly stronger guys couldn't do. i think marquez at 39 and with heredia has more one punch ko power than matthysse.pac had an iron chin going into the fight against marquez and marquez obliterated pacquiao something a prime marquez couldn't do. so in terms of one punch KO power...39 year old marquez >>> prime matthysse.
            Not at all. A prime Marquez of coarse but, If Marquez signed to fight Matthysse today at 140 to 147 he gets ko'd. Marquez was on the run before that ko over pac.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
              Maybe he hits harder than Marquez, but his timing and accuracy isn't anywhere near as developed. The punch Marquez KO'd Pac with was better than any punch Matthysse has ever thrown.
              Its significance in boxing atg history of coarse. Matthysse would have beat pac or marquez that night guarenteed.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                marquez has a pretty good chin himself though. he took punches from prime pac and even ate some hard punches against pac in the 3rd and 4th fight. plus marquez is a much smarter fighter and now that he has a brutal one punch KO power he would give matthysse hell. i'd be concerned for matthysse going against marquez because one clean punch from marquez and matthysse is hitting the canvas or going to sleep ...it's incredible at 39 that marquez has become this deadly.
                I get that you think marquez doped but im not really up for that circle debate. Matthysse tkos marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  I get that you think marquez doped but im not really up for that circle debate. Matthysse tkos marquez.
                  Marquez wins a decision. No way he gets stopped or ko'd

Comment

Originally posted by Granite View Post
                    Marquez wins a decision. No way he gets stopped or ko'd
                    he would have been stopped by pac had he not landed that right.

Comment

I wanna see him fight and stop Garcia just to see Angel cry like a 10 year old twat.

But I'd rather see him fight Rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X