Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Fans...did JMM juice or not? what you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
    Im with you..with the exception of Nonito Donaire..I wouldnt put it passed any pro athlete..

yea it seems like Nonito's the only one willing to prove he's not juicing by getting tested all year round.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      but i don't think it would help punch resistance that much either though...i mean wasn't vargas juiced as hell going into the de la hoya fight? pac's chin has been solid from 126 and above..
      It does, Vargas was juiced out but..he was not the same fighter after Tito. Wilfredo Rivera dropped him..and Rivera is no power puncher. He knew he wasnt the same and needed something to help him out..he hated DLH. Same goes for Pac..a little guy like that just walking thru guys shots..DLH, Cotto., JMM..etc..your not talkiing about pillow fisted dudes here. And did you see the head cast Pac had after the Cotto fight?..i heard he was bleeding out of his eardrum..and he never looked hurt in that fight Cotto hit him flush..with some hooks and uppers that would of dropped or hurt most guys.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        yea it seems like Nonito's the only one willing to prove he's not juicing by getting tested all year round.
        Yeah man respect to him for that. If guys in MLB baseball were using peds..im pretty sure alot of guys in boxing are using peds.

Comment

it's true pac did eat some flush shots from cotto..margarito almost knocked pac down with a body shot tho, but he recovered well from that too. i guess you could use steroids to improve your neck and shoulder muscles to take shots better, but i'm not sure if that would do a whole lot to make you take punches better. i think he just took punches better as he moved up because he wasn't cutting down as much in weight or whatever...ww is pretty much pac's natural weight class..at 130 he was fighting at 145 lbs on fight night. at ww he fights at 148-150 on fight night now.
          You ever hear of the term "roid rage". Well that comes from the amount of testoterone to much of it and you basically become a adrenaline beast. For Manny to go up in weight and progressively get stronger hit harder, take bigger shots..it just seems very suspect to me. A good example is Duran at LW he was a killer at MW he was very good but clearly not the same. So Pac fights most of his carreer below 140, then comes up and whoops some of the top WW's out there..and in the fashion that he did it..something just aint right.

Comment

i can't be 110% certain that he did cheat cause of course there is no real credible proof...but is it suspicious as hell? YES...if you hook up with a ped dealer/chemist/guru/user who didn't serve time for his crimes and changed his name for whatever reason then yes it's suspicious...also there should be a "i think it's suspicious" option...there was another thread on this that had better polling options. your third option is pretty stupid ...
            ??????????

Comment

Juice mio mi corazon...........

Comment

double standard

In 2009 when Marquez was getting beaten to the punch by Mayweather, a German documentary featuring Hereida was released. In the documentary Heredia display how easy it is to procure EPO in Mexico, where many PED'S such as EPO and testosteron, are legal. Heredia enter a mexico city pharmacy, brought EPO and injected it on camera into his own stomach. Heredia also stated on camera." I've created 20 different PED'S that are still undetectable from the doping testers."
                We all now if alex ariza ever said anything like this ever. Pac would be crucified.

Comment

You ever hear of the term "roid rage". Well that comes from the amount of testoterone to much of it and you basically become a adrenaline beast.
                  Come on now. First, the existence of "roid rage" is debatable. But, more importantly, to be raging during a fight he'd have to be on-cycle, meaning he'd have a lot of water retention, not be lean, not make weight, etc. If you think he used, ok, I won't argue that. But claiming Pac had roid rage during a fight shows a serious lack of knowledge on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Come on now. First, the existence of "roid rage" is debatable. But, more importantly, to be raging during a fight he'd have to be on-cycle, meaning he'd have a lot of water retention, not be lean, not make weight, etc. If you think he used, ok, I won't argue that. But claiming Pac had roid rage during a fight shows a serious lack of knowledge on the subject.
                    You clearly didnt read all my previous post..I was trying to get my point accross to someone else, on how PEDS can help, in regards to taking more damage, and recovering faster and staying focused.

Comment

You clearly didnt read all my previous post..I was trying to get my point accross to someone else, on how PEDS can help, in regards to taking more damage, and recovering faster and staying focused.
                      IN TRAINING. Read that last part again. PEDs don't give you better recovery in the ring unless you go in there on-cycle which is so incredibly unlikely for any of the smaller weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                      X