Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho May Never Walk Again Due To Shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told my dad he died, he was very saddened. Great that he's not dead but man, why can't people be more patient with breaking news. People just trying to be first with every news, then get it wrong. Hopefully it is wrong.

Comment

Definitely a street hit. God be with him, people say it's better to be in a chair than dead but you don't know that man or what it's like to be in a chair so there's no telling.

Comment

Glad to hear he made it. When I think about it Camacho refused be knocked out in the ring and now outside of it he refused to be knocked out in life.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I told my dad he died, he was very saddened. Great that he's not dead but man, why can't people be more patient with breaking news. People just trying to be first with every news, then get it wrong. Hopefully it is wrong.
          The age of the Internet you have to be more careful of who you listen to. The entire time, one google search of his name brought back no confirmed death reports. Go by that and not thirdhand twitter and messageboard sources friend.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
            Definitely a street hit. God be with him, people say it's better to be in a chair than dead but you don't know that man or what it's like to be in a chair so there's no telling.
            If your referring to me "I'd rather be alive in a chair than dead in a box" is what I posted notice the key word "I'd" mean I WWOULD RATHER ! While I don't know Macho I do know what it's like to not be able to walk I was temporarily paralyzed for over a year ... And was very happy to be alive not walking sucked but I counted me blessings everyday and appreciated the fact I was still breathing ... but since YOU DON'T KNOW ME ... there is no telling ... U shouldn't just assume because u have nothing to add or haven't experienced certain things that no one else has

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I told my dad too and he was pretty sad as well. Hope he makes a good recovery

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                If your referring to me "I'd rather be alive in a chair than dead in a box" is what I posted notice the key word "I'd" mean I WWOULD RATHER ! While I don't know Macho I do know what it's like to not be able to walk I was temporarily paralyzed for over a year ... And was very happy to be alive not walking sucked but I counted me blessings everyday and appreciated the fact I was still breathing ... but since YOU DON'T KNOW ME ... there is no telling ... U shouldn't just assume because u have nothing to add or haven't experienced certain things that no one else has
                Why so sensitive as if my post was some sort of attack on you friend? God bless you this is no place or subject in which you should try to flame me.

Comment

He's son just said he's not dead. Prayers out to him

Comment

hey that's Karma beat up on kids now he's paralyzed

Comment

Camacho still fighting. ****in warrior shyt.

Comment

Working...
                      X