Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    So Mosley wasn't coming off a win from ko.ing Floyd Mayweatherm

Comment

Big deal , Manny must beat Marquez on December and he will be back in the top 2 since Martinez will out for something and Mayweather will have a year without fighting..

Comment

Death to ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
          are you ******ed?
          short answer: YES

long answer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_******ation

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
            are you ******ed?
            No Pac fought Bradley was tough...Delahoya when he was prime, Mosley when he was prime and he fight Margarito when he was undefeated.

Comment

Clear your temporary files on your browser, you might be reflecting the old page..because Andre S.O.G is now number 2.
              That didn't work but maybe it's cuz I'm on my iPhone. I found a article saying he dropped though. And in yahoo's (#3) and sports illustrated rankings. I agree with it though. I think took claim to that number 2 spot because of who he beat and how he beat him. Even if pac beats Marquez, I don't see how it can move him back to number 2 unless he dominates AND knocks him out. Number 4 seems about right. A good and legit win over Marquez can get him back to #3.

Comment

interesting how they have Cotto, who is 2-3 in his last fights at #10

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  Im jokking around...look at my past threads..Im referred to as a F.l.o.m.o normally

Comment

Im jokking around...look at my past threads..Im referred to as a F.l.o.m.o normally
                    after your last post, I kinda realized that. but would not surprise me if you are an actual pac stan that was serious...

Comment

how the **** is bradley above froch oh my god

Comment

Working...
                      X