Jones' tweet from May 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jones' tweet from May 2010

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones
    Just to clear the record i've never turn down a mma fight against anyone and never will..
    My how things have changed....

fawk u jon jones and fawk u anderson silva for being a gay azz phaggot. just fight each other and both of u stop making excuses why both of u shouldn't fight.

Comment

I can fully understand Anderson and Jones not fighting on 8 day's notice, but them fighting is one of those things which needs to happen.

So much for in MMA, superfights aren't prevented from happening, eh. (The people who spout this line are oblivious of Fedor-Couture of course, but Jones-Silva is yet another example, and this time with in-house fighters. Hell, Silva-GSP is perhaps yet another case.)

Comment

Now that Jon Jones is a hated fighter by the fans, regardless of what people are saying he will make more cash then ever before, more people will tune in to see him lose. I used to tune in to Ali fights for the same reason and many do it now with Mayweather.

Jon Jones stock just skyrocketed with a 100% increase. More people will watch him then they ever have before, and people calling him names will be the first ones to order the PPV.

Most hated fighter is a very good thing in the fight business for making $$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
          Now that Jon Jones is a hated fighter by the fans, regardless of what people are saying he will make more cash then ever before, more people will tune in to see him lose. I used to tune in to Ali fights for the same reason and many do it now with Mayweather.

Jon Jones stock just skyrocketed with a 100% increase. More people will watch him then they ever have before, and people calling him names will be the first ones to order the PPV.

Most hated fighter is a very good thing in the fight business for making $$$$$
          You forgot one piece of the puzzle.

Zuffa holds the keys to any money he could be making.

Sort of like how Don King use to hold the key to Muhammad Ali's earnings.

Comment

goin to the point of "people paying to see me lose" is the lowest point of a fighters career..its the EASIEST thing to do..and jones has hit that no dignity no self respect point..jones is basically a pathetic whore now..sad..

Comment

Working...
            X