No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler shuts his critics up thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Cutler seems to need glasses; he keeps overthrowing his receivers.
    please watch the game you will see who comes out victorious and i will love the excuses even after the "great" defense has already put their offense in a 14-0 whole. Cutler is used to being down, he used to play on the broncos remember. he's not even phased he will bring em back.

Comment

cutler sucks

Comment

this could turn ugly in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by seidel View Post
          cutler sucks
          Perhaps that insulin pump is weighing him down.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
            please watch the game you will see who comes out victorious and i will love the excuses even after the "great" defense has already put their offense in a 14-0 whole. Cutler is used to being down, he used to play on the broncos remember. he's not even phased he will bring em back.
            I remember that you are religious; so you're strong when it comes to having faith.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              I remember that you are religious; so you're strong when it comes to having faith.
              sorry if you're not religious and dont have faith in anything, but any bronco fan with a brain that watches football games have seen cutler come back from bigger holes than 14-0 in denver. **** being down 14-0 in denver in the 2nd qtr is considered an amazing job by the defense.

this is nothing new for cutler. The bears "great" defense needs to step up.

Comment

Cutler's playing like Brett Farve right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
                  sorry if you're not religious and dont have faith in anything, but any bronco fan with a brain that watches football games have seen cutler come back from bigger holes than 14-0 in denver. **** being down 14-0 in denver in the 2nd qtr is considered an amazing job by the defense.

this is nothing new for cutler. The bears "great" defense needs to step up.
                  Those comebacks were flukes.

Comment

That's the Cutler we all know and love.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                      That's the Cutler we all know and love.
                      He's the new Brett Farve

Comment

Working...
                      X