Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather Jr. has Big Bodyguards, Pacquiao has an Army of Guards carrying AK47!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those look like UMPS not a AK-47

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
      the thing with pacquiao is he's really from the streets, walked the streets, slept in the streets and even with money he is still in that motherfawking street. he is the real deal unlike mayweather who just uses the streets to hype his wannabe azz then wants himself to be surrounded by roided bodyguards.
      Pacquiao owns like 3 mansions in 2 countries. Trust me, he is not street.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
        the thing with pacquiao is he's really from the streets, walked the streets, slept in the streets and even with money he is still in that motherfawking street. he is the real deal unlike mayweather who just uses the streets to hype his wannabe azz then wants himself to be surrounded by roided bodyguards.
        haters gonna hate. just let pac get in the ring with floyd so floyd can beat that ass

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          haters gonna hate. just let pac get in the ring with floyd so floyd can beat that ass
          lol Nice! Tell to your Floydiots Mayweather to get in the ring with pac so pac can beat the sh** out of him and put him asleep. Tell to him to stop hiding in his cave and get some balls to fight Pacquiao. Chiken pak pak pakak. you made my day.

Last edited by PacquiaoATG; 10-22-2010, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
            Pacquiao owns like 3 mansions in 2 countries. Trust me, he is not street.
            Still Pacquiao go in the street to chat with and play basketball on the street.

Comment

Working...
            X