No announcement yet.

Worried about Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried about Hatton

I have the feeling he might try to box TOO much and get out-boxed by the smarter fighter.

Mayweather will certainly have tried to teach him some click tricks and moves but I hope he mixed it up with his pressure style as i feel that's the only way he can beat Paulie ... I trust that if plan A fails though, he can resort back to his rough housing.

Anybody have any thoughts on this fight? If Paulie was too KO or even hurt Hatton Id call it a day.

i dont see Paulie KO-ing Hatton

he might, at best, put on a clinic but i dont think he dents ricky

here's hoping Hatton mauls the mousse off paulie's noggin

Comment

if paulie ko's hatton..hatton should kill himself right then and there

Comment

This fight snuck up on me. I didnt realize it was only a week away. I read Hatton was struggling with weight.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
          if paulie ko's hatton..hatton should kill himself right then and there

yup...unless paulie's swinging that ringpost around, i cant really see him hurting hatton badly

Comment

I'm hoping to see a bit of Hatton Pre-Tszyu in this fight.

Using his footwork, giving feints and angles and picking his shots. I do however feel that a Hatton Post-Tsyzu and his mauling style would be best efective against Malignaggi.

Comment

I think people give Paulie to much credit when it comes to his "boxing" skill. He's got a good jab, and he's pretty quick, but he leaves himself open all the time and has no in fighting skills what so ever. If Ndou can find him and hurt him, Ricky should have no trouble.

Also I don't think Mayweather is turning Ricky into some slick boxer. He's just making him smarter. He realizes Ricky will always be a pressure fighter, so he's just teaching him to do it in a smarter way. Hopefully no more lunging left hooks with his chin up, and more head movement. He'll prob tell Ricky to jab his way inside more as well. Ricky's got a pretty good jab when he actually uses it.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
                I have the feeling he might try to box TOO much and get out-boxed by the smarter fighter.

Mayweather will certainly have tried to teach him some click tricks and moves but I hope he mixed it up with his pressure style as i feel that's the only way he can beat Paulie ... I trust that if plan A fails though, he can resort back to his rough housing.

Anybody have any thoughts on this fight? If Paulie was too KO or even hurt Hatton Id call it a day.
                Yeah I have thoughts on the fight. Hatton will smash Paulie up.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Counterpunch
                  I see this fight going one of two ways.

1.] Hatton tries to box for about 6 rounds, realizes he's **** at it and reverts back to his old style, smashing Malignaggi into submission soon thereafter.

2.] Hatton smashes Malignaggi into submission inside 2 rounds.

If Hatton lost this fight he should retire.
                  He isn't **** at boxing at all. Look at the early fights. Dude is way smarter than he is given credit for.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post

Hatton is moving a lot and cutting the ring,using the jab and hook.Paulie might be in trouble.If Hatton does what I saw him doing then its an early KO

Comment

Working...
                    X