Timothy Bradley turned down $2.3 million for Lamont Peterson fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley turned down $2.3 million for Lamont Peterson fight

And probaly $1.5m+ for a Khan fight

Instead he chose a career high from Pacquiao + a whooping and now is facing a russian nobody with Arum stroking his bald head.

oh timmy.

Comment

Idiot.
      Idiot.
      Idiot.

Comment

I bet he can't wait to get out of his contract.

Comment

I wonder how much he's getting for that Russian dude?

Comment

Wait a damn minute! He turned down 2.3 mil for a dude he already beat!?

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post

Was thinking the same thing, makes sence if he turned it down before the PAC fight tho, not after.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                Was thinking the same thing, makes sence if he turned it down before the PAC fight tho, not after.
                It was after the Pac fight based on what Dunkin is saying. If he was really offered $2.3m to rematch Peterson then the explanation from Dunkin that he "wasn't excited about it" doesn't add up for me. I honestly can't imagine that Bradley would have turned down that kind of money on a whim.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                  So you believe Bradley should have took the money and fought a guy he not only beat, but dominated??

I don't,I mean I would have understood it, but i would not have like it..I'm sure Bradley was waiting around for a better fight, when that did not come through he fights a fighter that least he didnot clearly beat already...
                  Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 02-22-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

I mean, he just didn't want to fight Peterson again. Obviously he's in the sport of boxing for both the competitive drive and the money. That's not really a bad thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X