Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is hurting boxing are these School boy looking non scary boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not to worry...with Obama ****ing up America, we'll have more killers and rapists and perhaps they'll become boxers

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Too many smiley shy looking choir boys in boxing man.

Exactly spot on about MMA, they got some scary looking beefed up dudes wiht tattoos and always mean mugging at the staredown, look at Rampage jackson, look at Wanderlei silva in his prime, man these guys really made you feel their was animosity gets the people amped up.
      Ya cause if everybody in boxing, shaved their head, and got some tribal half sleeve tattoos, boxing would be more popular :/

MMA attracts a different crowd. Usually the beer drinking, wanna be tough white guys, who think there are only 4 effective martial arts out there. Boxing attracts a more refined, and educated individual. Boxing fans know the sport, they love it, they grew up on it. Because of that, it's a lot harder to get into. The skill level of fighters is significantly higher in a boxing match, then in an MMA match. As a result, you don't usually see the spectacular KO's in boxing like you do in MMA, because the openings just aren't there for it to happen.

This thread is ridiculous...and I responded to it :s

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
        not to worry...with Obama ****ing up America, we'll have more killers and rapists and perhaps they'll become boxers
        LMAO now that's funny stuff

Comment

Too many smiley shy looking choir boys in boxing man.

Exactly spot on about MMA, they got some scary looking beefed up dudes wiht tattoos and always mean mugging at the staredown, look at Rampage jackson, look at Wanderlei silva in his prime, man these guys really made you feel their was animosity gets the people amped up.

gets me amped. Just their ring walk can excite!

Comment

Go watch WWE kids, this is real.

Comment

yeah boxing needs dudes like this

lol nah on a serious note, i dont care if a guy talks trash or looks though as long as hes exiting in the ring or is highly skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                yeah boxing needs dudes like this

lol nah on a serious note, i dont care if a guy talks trash or looks though as long as hes exiting in the ring or is highly skilled.
                lol clubber lang

hey man this girl is fine but wtf is up with her extend belly is she taking HGH?

Comment

lol clubber lang

hey man this girl is fine but wtf is up with her extend belly is she taking HGH?
                  lol tbh her belly dont bother me at all, but i think its the angle or something bro. in other pics it looks flat as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by SOL27 View Post
                    Ya cause if everybody in boxing, shaved their head, and got some tribal half sleeve tattoos, boxing would be more popular :/

MMA attracts a different crowd. Usually the beer drinking, wanna be tough white guys, who think there are only 4 effective martial arts out there. Boxing attracts a more refined, and educated individual. Boxing fans know the sport, they love it, they grew up on it. Because of that, it's a lot harder to get into. The skill level of fighters is significantly higher in a boxing match, then in an MMA match. As a result, you don't usually see the spectacular KO's in boxing like you do in MMA, because the openings just aren't there for it to happen.

This thread is ridiculous...and I responded to it :s
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yThVrdR7dW8

Enough said

Comment

Who cares what fighters look like and act like outside the ring? This has to be one of the stupidest threads I've ever read. Oscar De La Hoya and Ray Leonard were always smiling too. Did they hurt boxing? SMH

The guy in my sig was always polite and soft spoken in his prime and had a squeaky voice. I bet you didn't find him intimidating at all...

Comment

Working...
                      X