Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Peterson tickets almost sold out, last 24 hours of sales left.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
    Who cares who ran? The first fight was awesome, and I expect the same from the 2nd fight.

I do agree though Khan is gonna win and it's not gonna be by decision.
    i think peterson is too tough to be KO'd or TKO'd but i expect him to get handled very bad

Comment

Is that you Wazza?

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      i like how peterson fans said khan ran but i seem to remember him running for his life in the ortiz fight

khan should win this like he did last time
      I recall Peterson had Ortiz, the much bigger guy, on his bicycle during the second half of the fight.

Comment

na, wazaa got bannrd.

Comment

They should of moved it to the MGM then. The more fans that want to come the better and it is obvious Mandalay wasn't big enough.

Comment

Can't wait my boy khan is gonna put on a show!

And if they do get 12,000 even 10K plus that's fantastic for boxing! The first fight was great followed by all the controversy means it's got a lot of press and people eager to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              also according to the ticket seller, 5000 of those have been sold to uk fans, so expect a big uk crown
              5000 is a lot considering the economic state at the moment. A big UK crowd will be good for amir. I'm sure LP gained some fans for his last performance as well

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                5000 is a lot considering the economic state at the moment. A big UK crowd will be good for amir. I'm sure LP gained some fans for his last performance as well
                Hope the Khan army leave their air horns at home this time, that 5hit's annoying lol

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                  Hope the Khan army leave their air horns at home this time, that 5hit's annoying lol
                  For real the air horns only sound good when played in unison not 1 joker here then one joker there lol. Big crowd adds to the excitement and the spectacle

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    They should of moved it to the MGM then. The more fans that want to come the better and it is obvious Mandalay wasn't big enough.
                    I see what you mean but I'd rather see a full Mandalay rather then a 3/4 full MGM if you see what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      still can get mass quan****** at ticketmaster.com for the $300 price point

not bad looks like all the cheap tix are gone
                      When I went on sportscorporation it was the other way around. Tier 1,2 and 3 were sold out (more expensive ones) and tier 4 and 5 which are cheaper still had seating

Comment

Working...
                      X