No announcement yet.

Lets mourn the death of Kim Jong Il

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    What a scumbag,hopefully his evil son has a little more heart then he does,and lets North and South Korea reunite,the people under the slavers are good men and women,no better then you or me at least with this scums death they have a chance.
    Celebrate? Nah. I've got too many faults to be judging others.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
      Celebrate? Nah. I've got too many faults to be judging others.
      You never judge others?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        You never judge others?
        I see a setup coming.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          I see a setup coming.
          Lol you're ****ing it up for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
            You gonna take that, squealpiggy?
            OH, PIGSTER! He's done it again! hhaha. . I have been schooling Pigster a lot as of late myself. . . Bloke was compeltely misinformed on the concept of statute of limitations. . Then he was speaking on another American matter, the Timothy McVeigh bombing of Oklahoma City, and said he did not have an accomplice. . ERR! Wrong against Pigster!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Why do you like despotic dictators? Why do you admire thuggish strongmen who intimidate and murder and torture other human beings in an attempt to keep their icy grip on power? Why do you insist on using the privilege of freedom in order to celebrate hideous monsters who deny so many others such a gift?

I know the answer. It's because of your adolescent rebellion. Idolising butchers like Gaddafi and Kim Jong Il and Saddam Hussein is the ultimate expression of you rebelling against the ultimate parent, your own government. And the victims of these brutal atrocities be damned.
              +1 Pigster. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I agree with this, I really do. My problems are not anywhere else but right here where I live. I cannot be protected by invading or killing someone 4000 miles away in another country, real talk. Across vast oceans deep in some rocks in Iraq. Any man willing to stand up to western superpowers are called dictators or terroroists.

Terroroist by definition is attacking someone for not doing what you tell them. The Iraq war sounds just like that.

"Give up your weapons or else".

"What weapons"?

"So you won't do it"? "Bomb them"!

Lol. . . That is not what terrorism is DI BUSH BABEEEE! I think you should look into it a little more. . .

Forget the "western superpowers", what about how they treat their own countrymen? They literally use the country as their own personal piece of land, bank account, and every single citizen as their servant. . . Guys like Suddein, Kim Jong, Gaddafi literally act like kings did back in the middle ages. . . Saddam's eldest son, Uday, was a psychopath. . . Read up on him. . . Read up on all these guys and the shyt they do. . .

Im not celebrating their death, though. . i do agree that it is a little macabre to celebrate the death of another human being. .

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I agree with this, I really do. My problems are not anywhere else but right here where I live. I cannot be protected by invading or killing someone 4000 miles away in another country, real talk. Across vast oceans deep in some rocks in Iraq. Any man willing to stand up to western superpowers are called dictators or terroroists.
                  I'm sorry, are you suggesting that Kim Jong Il was not a dictator and that North Korea is not a dictatorship?

Comment

If you're not against the guy, then almost technically you're for him. He cant go around telling people they are brainwashed and then have the exact same opinion about then guy as them.

Like i said he is bashing people for not personally knowing those men, yet he doent know them either.

Im sorry but ill believe the government over computer conspiracy theorists anyday. All they do is simply say "its not true" instead of providing their own "evidence"
                    Are you "George W. Bush" using an alt?????

Who do you believe? Conspiracy theorist?

Or are you COMPLETELY neutral to any topic since you havent met them personally?
                    I am neutral when it comes to foreign leaders. I will not adopt whatever information is released by the US media and Govt. as the truth, and the be-all-and-end-all.

I guess in your mind, its OK for the US govt. to assassinate\remove from power\kill, foreign leader's that do not agree with America's agenda.

What would happen if Iran's Mullahs issued a jihad on the US President and demanded his removal from power, and sought to aid in that removal with its military.

Do you not see the hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I dont see anything here to celebrate or mourn about. His succesor is one crazy 27 y.o. without the preperation or experience to rule and on the other side you have some nk generals who might not like that. You're looking at possible civil war, maybe attack sk again or maybe even an invation of foreign powers trying to take advantage of the current void. Just have to wait and see what happens

Comment

Working...
                      X