No announcement yet.

Juan Lazcano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Lazcano

Is he the best lw in the 90's and 00's never to win a world title? He was an excellent fighter for sure, seemed to possess it all, speed, boxing ability and even some power. He was not a ko artist exactly, but had pop. He stopped the seemingly unstoppable guys like Stevie Johnston and John John Molina, even tho both were past it. He also beat Wilfredo Vazquez sr., Leija and Tackie. Did well against Castillo in the first 7 rounds, it was an even fight until the 8th. Also wobbled Hatton at the very end of his career, but was outworked in that fight.

He's not a fighter i never got excited about, never stood out as anything special but mabey i under rate him
    Last edited by The Surgeon; 07-27-2011, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      He's not a fighter i ever got excited about, never stood out as anything special but mabey i under rate him
      Maybe you just haven't seen enuff fights with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
        Maybe you just haven't seen enuff fights with him?
        Nah i have seen plenty not all his fights but most of his big ones, just dosnt do it for me Pastrano. Cool nickname tho i'll give him that!

Comment

good solid fighter I would call him a B+ fighter. He was a good inside fighter, unfortunately he ran into Castillo who was just a tad better. Not sure he deserved the decision vs leija. His best performance was stopping Stevie Johnston.

Comment

Working...
          X