No announcement yet.

best supplements to lose weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best supplements to lose weight

whats some good over the counters to cut weight and cut up fast?

A side meth, they only make it in the Philippines and only Manny Pacquiao has access to it... Ask Roger and Floyd Sr...

Comment

Ive been using hardwork and diciplin , been using that for a while now, definatly works

Comment

Originally posted by Tripoli Tornado View Post
        Ive been using hardwork and diciplin , been using that for a while now, definatly works
        Diciplin is good, but can be dangerous if you take more than 0.25mg.

Comment

No supplements

You notice television and magazines being full of "X easy ways to loose weight"? That's because everyone wants an easy effortless way to get there. Discipline and hard work, as the guy said before is probably the best way to loose weight and keep it off permanently. Simple equation: You gotta burn more calories than you eat...

That being said, if it's just about making weight for a fight and not loosing weight, you might ask your wrestler friends what their weight cutting strategies are. The short term measures are usually only depleting your body water, which means you are lighter, but you didn't reduce any body fat. Personally, I would only suggest doing that if your weigh-ins are days before your fight so you can recover. Loosing all that body water is pretty taxing on the body.

Comment

No such thing

Reduce your caloric intake slowly and carefully, eating turkey, fish, chicken, eggs, raw salads, steamed veggies, and fresh fruit. Drink mineral water. Slowly increase the intensity of your workouts with less rest time inbetween whatever you are doing. Increase your running. That's it. This will allow you to become the best you are genetically able to be.

Comment

anything with ephedrine in it.

Comment

Maybe not...

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                anything with ephedrine in it.
                Ephedrine works because it is a sympathomimetic substance. Simply put, that means that it activates your body's fight of flight response. Among other things, it increases your heart rate, which results in a higher calorie expenditure. However, there are a good number of factors speaking against taking that. First, I guess I wouldn't risk messing the side effects (cardiac issues among others) for an easy weight loss solution. Secondly, supplements in the US are not very closely monitored, meaning you don't really know how much ephedrine is in your supplement (and what else may be in there, too). Aside from that being a health issue by itself, the fact that you are actually not sure how much of this stuff you are taking can cause issues if you are a serious competitor. Ephedrine is considered a prohibited substance by the world anti-doping agency (WADA) if found in significantly high concentrations in the urine. Just something to think about.

Comment

thanks for the good info!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Felix View Post
                    Ephedrine works because it is a sympathomimetic substance. Simply put, that means that it activates your body's fight of flight response. Among other things, it increases your heart rate, which results in a higher calorie expenditure. However, there are a good number of factors speaking against taking that. First, I guess I wouldn't risk messing the side effects (cardiac issues among others) for an easy weight loss solution. Secondly, supplements in the US are not very closely monitored, meaning you don't really know how much ephedrine is in your supplement (and what else may be in there, too). Aside from that being a health issue by itself, the fact that you are actually not sure how much of this stuff you are taking can cause issues if you are a serious competitor. Ephedrine is considered a prohibited substance by the world anti-doping agency (WADA) if found in significantly high concentrations in the urine. Just something to think about.
                    I take it and I can say its the best supplement to lose weight. I feel guilty because its just too easy.

But yeah it has some side effects especially if you take it for more than 3 weeks. And you cant take it if you are competing.

Comment

Working...
                    X